Looking for a Pv for my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustin4863

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2010
lubbock tx
ok guys i am looking for a pv for my fiancée she is not a heavy smoker and would probably like something smaller than my riva 510. she really wants a colored one besides black preferable pink. the only i have seen is one liberty flights but its the bigger battery model and she really doesn't care for it. any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
dustin

Jmitchelliv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ok guys i am looking for a pv for my fiancée she is not a heavy smoker and would probably like something smaller than my riva 510. she really wants a colored one besides black preferable pink. the only i have seen is one liberty flights but its the bigger battery model and she really doesn't care for it. any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
dustin

You might keep your eye on this: Wicked-510 TITAN E-NIC (Electronic Nicotine Imitation Cigarette)PINK

They're having a Yo-Yo sale right now. So if you keep your eye on the discount (changes frequently), you might be able to nab this for anywhere from 30-40% off.

dustin4863

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2010
lubbock tx

Jmitchelliv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:facepalm: i feel like i idoit now i was just on there website and did not see this thanks

No worries, man. It's not the easiest website to navigate... especially with the ADD. ;)

I'll echo what Chimney said about the PCC as well. Good move, and you can pick one of those up too. Since the standard 510's battery life isn't nearly the same as your Riva, the PCC would be a solid idea to keep her from getting frustrated with frequent recharging.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread