She liked it =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DellaBellaox

Mar 18, 2011
USA
Thank you so much for all your help in my last thread about buying my mom an e-cigarette. Your advice was invaluable in finding the perfect model, starter kit, and e-juices.

She loves her new pink 510 riva from liberty-flights
When selecting e-juices I leaned towards 18mg PG tobacco flavors with a couple VG/14mg/fruit flavors to try out, hoping that the nicotine, throat hit, and tobacco flavors would be enough to keep her away from analogs. It turns out she's a very light smoker (I had no idea since she's a closet smoker) and she prefers the softer flavors, Fruit, 14mg, VG. We where looking at buying new juices and she actually asked for a lower nicotine level, 8 mg.
I selected a few from liberty-flights but they don't carry blank cartridges (or at least I couldn't find any) so I decided to hold off and buy juice & cartridges from the same place.
Her kit came on Wednesday, i've been at college but my Aunt who is at our house for a visit says she hasn't smoked a single analog since.

:banana::w00t::banana::w00t: :banana:
There are even a couple co-workers of hers that are interested in buying their own e-cigs =D
So now I'm looking for a good vendor with yummy soft e-juices and blanks. Any suggestions for good riva carrying cases / lanyards are welcome too! I want to build up a good reserve for her so there's no shortage. I'm hoping the e-cig sticks and the closet smoking is finally replaced with open vaping :p

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
KJ, I would assume daughter, just based on forum name, but then again to assume can get you in trouble, so I try not to. Just something I have learned the hard way. :thumbs: To you either way for a nice response to the OP! Thanks

YOu are correct! My apologies, I should have said great son or daughter! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread