Not open for further replies.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I'm going to place an order with TV in the next couple of days and could use some advice. I plan on getting a doubler of cupcake + vanilla custard/butter cream to mix with a bunch of samples that I made the mistake of ordering at too high a nic level. I thought that combo ought to be neutral enough to go with a variety of other flavors, and would tone them down nic-wise while sweetening a bit.

So, being a new, overly enthusiastic vaper, I need to mellow out on the spending for now and am only going to get one other flavor aside from the doubler. (This one will be a nicotine liquid, not another doubler).

Of the fairly limited amount of flavors I've tried, here's what I really like so far (in order of preference): Ms.T's Snickerdoodle, Ms. T's Banana Fosters Coffee, and a mix of English Toffee + Coffee from two other vendors. I've tried some fruity flavors and wasn't too fond of them (aside from a blueberry cheesecake, which was good, but a bit light in flavor). Based on that, do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
i vaped ms ts while i waited for Geoff to start shipping to Canada again, and TVs Bananas Foster is much more true to flavor than the BF coffee from her. the cafe macchiato is good... and the coffee flavor in that is the same as for any coffees you might cyo or order off the premium menu. the cheesecakes are awesome... cant go wrong with those, if you like cheesecake (of which i had most of ms ts, and the ones i've tried from tv are way better). much more powerful than ms ts blueberry cheesecake... i've got nutellica (because i love the real stuff, cant eat it any more and saw all the glowing recommendations) key lime pie, almond horn (on here and youtube there are awesome reviews) and pineapple/orange/banana in the mail....but i've tried about half of tvs flavors and liked them all. my throat didnt like some of them but that just means i vape some less

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Thanks for the reply. It sounds like it would be hard to go wrong with tv. Guess I'm just a bit nervous after collecting so many duds in my initial flavor explorations. I've been too focused on finding deals on large numbers of small samples, and I think it's time to reverse my approach of 'quantity over quality'. I have a pretty good idea of the type of flavors that I like by now.

Cheesecake sounds like a good one (I love the real stuff). The cheesecake that I've tried isn't Ms.T's, it's another. Good, but light on flavor. I bet Ms. T's is better. And if TV's is even better than that... So, Cheesecake or Bananas Foster or Banana Cream Pie. I'll check out reviews of Almond Horn too. I'm getting it narrowed down, I guess. :)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I was vaping 24mg and buying 48mg plus a doubler. Then I dropped to 6mg. As a result, I have a ton of TV liquid I'm vaping my way through and, while I do tend to mix and match, I'm doing even more of it than I usually would as I run out of e-liquid of one flavor and doubler of another.

I haven't tried any of the cupcakes yet but they should be good mixers. Waffle is also excellent (think of the flavors you add as if they were different syrups.)

If you want something a little stronger and like chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip is doing great for me. I'm probably not going to reorder it (I like it a lot but there are other TV flavors I adore) but I have some doubler left that is saving some "eh" flavors I got in PIF. Peppermint is a very strong flavor that tends to dominate the way cinnamon does. MCC has just a bit of peppermint (more than "a hint" but not overwhelming.) Between that and the chocolate chip part, it does very well rescuing several candy flavors while dropping the nicotine level down.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and placed an order yesterday. In the end I had my list of choices narrowed down to boston cream pie, bananas foster, and cheesecake. BCP happened to be on sale, so I went with that. I got it at 48mg and got a BCP doubler to go with it. Hopefully I'll like it, because I'm going to be pretty stocked up.

I also went with the cupcake doubler to dilute the nic on other stuff. Waffle does sound like a good one to mix with other flavors too. I'll definitely try that one in the future. BTW, it's not the Ms T's juice that need diluting. I got them at 18mg, which is fine. Another vendor was having a really good sale, and I bought a bunch of small bottles of different flavors at 24mg. Didn't seem like that much of a jump in nic, but for me, the nic at that level seems to mess up the flavor. I don't have a problem with the nic making me queasy or anything, it's just the peppery taste.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I'm not a big fan of fruity flavors, unless they're in a rich setting (like blueberry cheesecake). But, I've heard so many good things about POB... guess I'm going to have to try it. I wish TV had sample sizes available for all flavors though. If I'm going to order something I feel like I should get 48mg + a doubler, but it's a bit of a commitment. I suppose I could resell anything I don't like, but that's a bit of a PITA.

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
Geoffs liquids are the cheapest out there anyway, so even if you dont buy doublers, its still the cheapest juice, and you get to try more flavors that way.... i think most ppl only go through like 2-4 ml on here a day.... which isnt much when you have 2 or 3 oz of one flavor to get through.... and means it'll take you longer to try all the flavors you might want as there is so many that sound good to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread