Looking for a stealthy solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFindlay

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
SLC, UT
They are getting super SUPER .... at work about vaping so i've decided I need to find something that is stealthy.

Can someone recommend something maybe looks like a pen? Even has a pen cap perhaps? VV? Maybe the ego-t?

I've going bigger and bigger with my VV Tubes now I need to go small and ubiquitous.

Your thoughts my friends?

-rob

Yes the SD Keyring is probably the smallest. Its an auto battery with a keyring so u could put it on your keychain, zipper or whatever. Its only about as tall as a standard carto and about ego/kgo size in diameter. Maybe a little fatter.Surprisingly it vapes pretty well and has decent battery life. I can get 4-6 hours moderate vaping on mine with 2 ohm carto.

Last edited:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Why not check the modder's section and see what some of them have come up with. They may want to sell one. Just a thought. Also see PIF and how it works.

I don't suggest that you use LR stuff with super-small batteries tho, so consider the carto ohms too.

I built a 2xAA box sized unit with one 14500 battery in it (so it's 3.7 volts all mechanical with protected batt). I suppose I could have put the switch near the bottom and recessed the carto/atty connector into the unit to keep it short. Could probably be done with 2xAAA box using 10440's too, but I haven't tried it.

The smallest practical e-cig you'll get is really a super-mini. Like an 808 or 510. Put a sharpie cap or some such on it with a pocket clip. Get black or some solid pen-like color.

I know for sure the modders have built some interesting stuff. Including vaping "cups" that look like soda cups with straws, battery chargers, flashlights, and other stuff. Most just do it for fun, not even stealth. I'm sure you'll get ideas.

Note that I don't usually vape where smoking isn't allowed. However, the tone of your post prompted me to reply.

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Why not check the modder's section and see what some of them have come up with. They may want to sell one. Just a thought. Also see PIF and how it works.

I don't suggest that you use LR stuff with super-small batteries tho, so consider the carto ohms too.

I built a 2xAA box sized unit with one 14500 battery in it (so it's 3.7 volts all mechanical with protected batt). I suppose I could have put the switch near the bottom and recessed the carto/atty connector into the unit to keep it short. Could probably be done with 2xAAA box using 10440's too, but I haven't tried it.

The smallest practical e-cig you'll get is really a super-mini. Like an 808 or 510. Put a sharpie cap or some such on it with a pocket clip. Get black or some solid pen-like color.

I know for sure the modders have built some interesting stuff. Including vaping "cups" that look like soda cups with straws, battery chargers, flashlights, and other stuff. Most just do it for fun, not even stealth. I'm sure you'll get ideas.

Note that I don't usually vape where smoking isn't allowed. However, the tone of your post prompted me to reply.

You mean like this? Cost me $2.20 to make it.
    P1000476.jpg

P1000478.jpg

I also saw where Innokin is comming out with a nice looking VV pen mod called the "iTaste".

add:
    BTW Utah has added e-cigs to the Clean Air Act, and it is against the law to vape in any public building/place of business. (Utah 2012 HB-245)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread