Still looking for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Got a lot of great leads last time I asked about this, but thought its worth another try. Never did find exactly what I'm looking for, maybe it doesn't exist (yet) ...

I have settled on a mini eGo for convenience and discretion (stealth). Have good sources for short 350 and 420 mAh batteries, but am struggling with the pen style cartomizors that I've found. They nearly all leak, and some are hard to fill with a needle tip bottle. If you squeeze too hard, the juice seeps around the battery contacts, not good ...

When assembled, I want a plain black cylinder with a pocket clip that looks like a fountain pen, not a PV ...

In a perfect world, I would find a pen cap style rebuildable tank atomizer with a sleeve that matches the diameter of the battery case and screw-on pen cap. Oh, and it would have an o-ring seal to prevent leakage or seeping ...

Found some clearomizers with a pen cap, but with the tank and graduations exposed, it can't pass for a pen ...

I pass through Customs a lot, and don't want to answer a lot of fool questions about PVs. I admire those who are working hard to educate the public, but I just want to go about my business. The pen style allows me to do that ...

The membership here represents a huge knowledge base. Any good leads for this will be greatly appreciated ... :D

Lilkcceleb

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Kansas City

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread