Status
Not open for further replies.

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
Haven't even got my provari yet or anything but I am the type of person that sticks with 1 vendor and I want to start with menthol samples to find (near) what I like to then do diy juice but also want the vendor to have fruit and coffee flavors to try as I switch off tobacco flavors, I ain't picky so the best is not what I am looking for just good enough to get off analogs.

I am new so i dont know if this makes a lot of sense but thanks for the advice in advance.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Last edited:

Nicadmus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
You may want to try Hurricain Vapors. I am new to this vendor, so can't yet report on their liquids, but they do offer a Spinfuel Sample Pack, which includes the nine flavors of theirs that received a Spinefuel Award in 5ml samples. It's a great variety of tobaccos, fruity flavors, and a couple desert type. I will try to post up a review once I let my sampler steep a bit.

HURRICANE VAPOR

Use code SFCelebrate for a one time, twenty five percent off discount.

Nicadmus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
I have picked my main vendor (mtbakervapor) no samples for them but the reviews I have seen and their prices are great with a few accessories that I can pickup on the side with low cost shipping sealed the deal.

And they include a free 15ml sample with all orders exceeding $15 dollars(after discounts). Use code VAPORFROMBAKER for 10% off your order.

My favorites from MBV:
-Caramel Apple
-Cinnamon Roll

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
And they include a free 15ml sample with all orders exceeding $15 dollars(after discounts). Use code VAPORFROMBAKER for 10% off your order.

My favorites from MBV:
-Caramel Apple
-Cinnamon Roll

Used the code, know about the free bottle another selling point for me, got strawberry/kiwi, caramel candy, french vanilla and extreme ice, all in 18mg 65%/35% 2 flavor shots.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
MBV is no bueno imo. I find all their juices unvapeable and I've tried about 20.

You can try eliquidsamples.com. Its pretty nice, I'd recommend some samples from Zeus Ejuice on that site.

Parkes Vaping has 5 3ml bottles of your choice for $10 but I would save your money - they're the worst vendor I've tried behind MBV.

Heathers Heavenly Vapes has 4 3ml for $10.

You can also look at Moutain Oak Vapors sample packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread