Looking for best only menthol nic salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I’m new to posting in the forums but been a long time lurker and can’t seem to find this answer. I recently switched from freebase liquid to nic salts. Something about the freebase liquid wasn’t doing the trick to keep me off of smoking. I’ve been in search of a good menthol nic salt that’s only menthol that doesn’t taste like a piece of gum or a mint and doesn’t incorporate a fruit flavor.

I tried the vuse alto recently with some coupons from the bar and I actually liked that menthol flavor but can’t seem to pinpoint what the flavors are in it to be able to find a comparable or better nic salt to use in my uwell Caliburn.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Nobody wants to sell plain menthol e.liquid. The manufacturers are all about distinguishing themselves from the competition with unique blends. So why not buy flavorless e.liquid (big cost savings) and a little bottle of menthol flavor?
I concur. Keep in mind menthol can be very potent as a flavor. It’s one of the “pure” flavorings and it’s very cheap to produce, so it’s often quite powerful.
You may find you don’t like it all that much though

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Welcome! Did you try the search function? I seem to recall reading about menthol here.
ty yorkman ...I'm gonna look for it tooo maybe I'll get some too if & when I get off the 12mg. nic./tobacco+menthol in the future, I been lookin' for a kinda good menthol to put w/some plain watermelon to dilute it try see if I like it ...That's bout the only flavor I think I might love besides my reg-mix !

Thanks for all the responses. I was thinking making my own with some plain liquid might be the way to go but I’m SUPER new to that and wasn’t quite sure where to start to get a well rounded flavor. I do like the menthol vuse alto pods but they are expensive and I really don’t want to continue to give my money to a cigarette company, I can seem to pinpoint what the mint flavor is that’s with that menthol.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thanks for all the responses. I was thinking making my own with some plain liquid might be the way to go but I’m SUPER new to that and wasn’t quite sure where to start to get a well rounded flavor. I do like the menthol vuse alto pods but they are expensive and I really don’t want to continue to give my money to a cigarette company, I can seem to pinpoint what the mint flavor is that’s with that menthol.
Aha! So what you really want is a Vuse Alto menthol clone. That’s a totally different question. I very much doubt the thing is pure menthol.

Not exactly looking for a clone, that’s just one of the first ones I’ve come across that wasn’t like vaping a piece of dentyne. I can see where it seemed I was looking for a clone with how I worded it, it was supposed to be more of an example of one I don’t mind. And I absolutely agree that thing is definitely not just menthol. Im not looking for it to be a pure menthol so to speak, just not one that taste like an actual mint, piece of gum, or mixed with fruit flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread