Status
Not open for further replies.

toolguy420

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Central Maine
Got some butterscotch from Gorge Vapors and it is pretty good

What kind/type of atty are you using it in? I got some, 12mg hammered, and have not been able to get much flavor out of it at all. I bought it after hearing from several people how absolutely delicious it was, but have not had similar results.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Based upon recommendations in this thread and several other positive comments I ordered from MBV with 5 extra flavor shots. Hope it as good as I've heard. Thanks to all who responded. BTW I am using an I30s on a VTR. Maybe this juice can even make my crappy pro tank 2's not seem like a waste of money.

Bengal Ben

Mar 2, 2014
WA
Based upon recommendations in this thread and several other positive comments I ordered from MBV with 5 extra flavor shots. Hope it as good as I've heard. Thanks to all who responded. BTW I am using an I30s on a VTR. Maybe this juice can even make my crappy pro tank 2's not seem like a waste of money.

MBV's butterscotch is delicious. Reminds me of Lifesaver's Butter Rum. I purchased 65%/35% with one extra flavor shot and damn its tasty. Next order will be 50/50 with one extra shot. You went five extra flavor shots...Whoa!!! Let us know how it is....hope its not too sweet for ya.

EDIT: I hear ya on your Pro tanks. Order a couple new adjustable airflow bases and your protanks will not be crappy any more. I have two PT3's with adjustable airflow and their great now.

Last edited:

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
MBV's butterscotch is delicious. Reminds me of Lifesaver's Butter Rum. I purchased 65%/35% with one extra flavor shot and damn its tasty. Next order will be 50/50 with one extra shot. You went five extra flavor shots...Whoa!!! Let us know how it is....hope its not too sweet for ya.

EDIT: I hear ya on your Pro tanks. Order a couple new adjustable airflow bases and your protanks will not be crappy any more. I have two PT3's with adjustable airflow and their great now.

I have the adjustable air flow base for my PT's. They are still a pile of crap.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Got my order of Butterscotch with 5 extra flavor shots from MBV today. Loaded it into a brand new iclear 30s. Waited and hour for it to soak in properly.

I have to say I am disappointed. I can't really tasted any butterscotch at all. It is no better than any other juice I have tried so far. I read so much positive about MBV that I really had much higher expectations.

Heabob

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Bay City, Michigan
5 flavor shots (sometimes, less is more with most flavorings)
I mix DIY Butterscotch with both MBV/FW , TPA, and FA @ 15-20%, works for me.
Although I don't care for the dark FA flavorings (food coloring).
High VG will dull flavors somewhat too, although I got a 50/50 Butterscotch "freebie" from MBV and was fine.
Think this also needs a little steep time (like creams).
My ADV is Buttery Nipple, 16% Butterscotch and 8% Irish Cream (2/1 ratio).
Other flavors maybe help to bring out the BS more IDK.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Got my order of Butterscotch with 5 extra flavor shots from MBV today. Loaded it into a brand new iclear 30s. Waited and hour for it to soak in properly.

I have to say I am disappointed. I can't really tasted any butterscotch at all. It is no better than any other juice I have tried so far. I read so much positive about MBV that I really had much higher expectations.

I was disappointed as well when I tried MBV, I can't do Flavor West flavors and even with long steeping, all I tasted was a chemical background note on every flavor I tried from them. Great for some folks, but definitely not for me.

Was hoping to see some other vendor recommendations.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

So it steeped for all of 2 days cross country. :facepalm:
Caps and tips off for 12 hours, shake the bottle every time you remember to,
then leave it for a week and try again.
Read the invoice. It suggests steeping it for a couple of days to a week.
Look at MBV's juice pages. same thing.
more flavor shots = even longer steeping time.
Try it again in a week or two and post results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread