Looking for delicious fruity e-juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicyjays

Nov 10, 2013
California, USA
Hello everyone, I've just started vaping for the past week and off the analogs, and vaping has been so pleasant.:p

I'm looking for tasty fruit juices, more looking into the taste and smell, does anyone know of any particular brand or flavor ? And what is your daily use flavor of fruit juices ? (If you have one) Right now I have Watermelon Frost from High Caliber which is okay, also Conundrum from BWB which is actually pretty awesome..

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
I too am a fruity vaper and here's my current list of favorites:

- Mango Jams - NamberJuice (lightly mentholated mango)
- Yellow Submarine - J Vapes (papaya, peach, mango)
- Son of a Peach - J Vapes (peach)
- Guavatron - J Vapes (guava)
- Strawberry Circus - NamberJuice (sweet strawberry)
- Pineapple Express - J Vapes (pineapple)
- Lucky Pear - NamberJuice (minty/mentholated pear)

As you can see, I have stuck with a few vendors, but there are a million out there to try. All of these are great with absolutely no off-flavors. Good luck!

LeeW

Nov 4, 2013
Georgia, usa
I have tasted several fromm friends that came from Moon mountain vapor ....The earth is a blueberry, rocks & the nebular nectar or is great if you like bannas check out there space apes I myself plan on order one of there bigger sample kits after trying those few from my friends....be warned they do require steeping time i have been told , I would email them to see how long they suggest.
For less or no steeping time check out mt baker vapor they have a ton of fruit juices & most seem to be spot on I always get one or 2 flavor shots frm them.

Decimate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
California
I love the Lemon-Lime from thevaporroom.net. The taste and smell is great. They also have one called Red Energy that tastes pretty close to RedBull, it's pretty tasty.

I've been hearing a lot of good things about MtBakerVapor.com. They have good prices and you can read reviews for each liquid they offer. People are also saying if you order $15 or more from them you get a free 15ml sample :)

good luck

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
The Vapor Chef!
My two favorite fruity vapes so far. You usually get little toy soldiers in your orders from TVC too. :p

Honey Pearry
Honeydew with hints of strawberry and pear.

Hobbe's Blood
Watermelon, strawberry and a very light hint of coconut. Think of the "Tigers Blood" snow cone or shave ice flavor. Just like that!

loislolalane

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
I love juices from MadVapes! I have only tried three different types, but MadVapes always seems to take the cake for me with the fruity flavors.

My favorites are:

Papaya
Cotton Candy (not a fruit but still pretty darn good)
Papaya and Cotton Candy mixed (which I'm vaping now)
Cherry Pomegranate
Mad Grapes
Blueberry Lemon Cotton Candy

Living, loving, and laughing all the time!

dooglez

Nov 10, 2013
akron
I love juices from MadVapes! I have only tried three different types, but MadVapes always seems to take the cake for me with the fruity flavors.

My favorites are:

Papaya
Cotton Candy (not a fruit but still pretty darn good)
Papaya and Cotton Candy mixed (which I'm vaping now)
Cherry Pomegranate
Mad Grapes
Blueberry Lemon Cotton Candy

Living, loving, and laughing all the time!

how is that blueberry lemon cotton candy can you actually taste the lemon n blueberry

juicyjays

Nov 10, 2013
California, USA
Wow thanks guys for all the replies, I've seen some of the suggestions and I just ordered some juice from AVE yesterday, probs gonna get some fruity ones by this week. :toast:
I too am a fruity vaper and here's my current list of favorites:

- Mango Jams - NamberJuice (lightly mentholated mango)
- Yellow Submarine - J Vapes (papaya, peach, mango)
- Son of a Peach - J Vapes (peach)
- Guavatron - J Vapes (guava)
- Strawberry Circus - NamberJuice (sweet strawberry)
- Pineapple Express - J Vapes (pineapple)
- Lucky Pear - NamberJuice (minty/mentholated pear)

As you can see, I have stuck with a few vendors, but there are a million out there to try. All of these are great with absolutely no off-flavors. Good luck!
Hey I liked the ones on JVapes, probably gonna be ordering from here for the yellow submarine, thanks man. :drool:

How about grape juices? Anyone? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread