New guy looking for sweet fruity/candy vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett1234567

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Wv usa
I started vaping 6 weeks ago and love it. Haven't had a real cig since. I bought an ego kit from my local tobacco shop. They carry tasty puff and voodoo brand e juice but only in 10ml size.
I really like sweet fruity/candy types of juices but want something sweeter than the tasty puff. I ordered some stuff from vapor4life, wow brand, that a friend recommended and I don't care for them.
Can you guys recommend a place that has some really good fruit or candy flavors.
Thanks
Garrett

Mturner262

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Martinsville, Va, USA
Fuzion unicorn blood is one of my favorites tastes like fruit punch, some say skittles but I don't really taste that. Tasted great right out of the mailbox but gets better every day.

Zeus juice demeters harvest is another one I like a lot. Reviews say fruity pebble taste, don't know if I really get that impression from it but it is delicious either way. This one was much much better after a couple weeks.

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
I absolutely love, and always stand by, MT Baker Vapor. I've had their "Movie Theater Fish" which is Swedish Fish. I am vaping "Grappler" right now which is Grape, Apple and Kiwi. I love it.

Another couple I have is "Ecto cooler" which is my all time favorite flavor. "Black Cherry" is awesome and "Extreme Soda" is definitely good too.

MikeS71

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I'm a big fan of fruit and sweet vapes, I've tried several of the brands named above and not been satisfied with any... the best I've found is Heathers Heaveny Vapes (HHV)... LOVE their "Adams Apple" and "Vanilla Dream" especially! The only thing is you MUST steep them for a couple weeks at least, especially the vanilla... but they are oh so good!!!

Be careful adding sweetener or "extra flavor shots" like you can from Baker Vapor... it can really throw a juice off. It is always better to try a juice first, before adding flavor... if you like the base flavor but maybe want it a little stonger then order a 2nd batch with an extra flavor shot...

thunderbrothers

Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
Woodstock, GA, USA
I ONLY use fruit flavors, and I've tried a lot of them. Here are my favorites. All of these juice providers are local to me, but I think they all have websites they can be ordered from:

Awesome Vapor, Cummings GA (juices custom made in house, but only available in 100% PG)
Banana (has a hint of cherry added)
Pineapple
Strawberry
Melon
Berry Blast
Amanda Banana (banana, strawberry, and something else - can't remember)

V8p Bar, Norcross GA (juices custom made in house)
Banana (best pure banana I've ever had)

Elite Vaporworks (buy it local, not sure where to buy online)
Watermelon

Garrett1234567

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Wv usa
Well I went with fuzionvapor and got 2 sample packs. I got krankberry, unicorn blood, and pixie dust and my wife got xtc, vacation, and ectoplasm. We couldn't be happier.
Unicorn blood is exactly what I was looking for and pixie dust is great too, krankberry is steeping for a few days before I try it.
My wife loves ectoplasm and says the other 2 are great as well.
We will definetly be ordering more from them.

RyFi13

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
+1 for fuzion. Krankberry is my all day vape. But really all the flavors I've tried from them are good. A suggestion I would have is wherever you order from try sample packs if available. My wife and I will order crazy amounts through sample packs till we figure out which ones we like the most.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread