Looking for dripping RBA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatboy 589

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Florida
Already have a Vision Eternity (meh), Optimus (0.4 ohms, drilled holes), and I just gave an octopus to a buddy (I think we have it at like 0.6-0.7 ohms). Got a Griffin and an RSST, don't like rba tanks.

But I'm looking for other drippers. Frankly, nimbus and other drips like that are waaaay too much cash to shell out. What cheap drippers do you guys like? I'm looking at some of the IGOs, Phoenix, and I think the Dream tank dripper.

Suggestions?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
this
$6.14 V5 Electronic Cigarette Round Mouth Detachable Dripping Atomizer - 1.0

and this
$7.01 YK1 KTS Stainless Steel Electronic Cigarette Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

my two fav drippers at the moment.

while cheap dont let that fool you, two well made drippers, one thing i really like from FT is they all have slightly smaller airholes letting you decide how far to drill them open. i always go to 1.18 mm (give or take)

the small cyclone clone is wicked, its small, doesnt hold a ton but wow, sucker punch to the throat, and is a perfect testing dripper with a smaller wick.

the igo works good but i find the hole is too low and takes a little wiggling of the wick for optimal results.

Last edited:

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
this

and this
$7.01 YK1 KTS Stainless Steel Electronic Cigarette Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

while cheap dont let that fool you, two well made drippers, one thing i really like from FT is they all have slightly smaller airholes letting you decide how far to drill them open. i always go to 1.18 mm (give or take)

the small cyclone clone is wicked, its small, doesnt hold a ton but wow, sucker punch to the throat, and is a perfect testing dripper with a smaller wick.

the igo works good but i find the hole is too low and takes a little wiggling of the wick for optimal results.

+1 on this! the Nimbus clone kicks major buttocks! Can't comment on the Cyclone clone (Cy-clone?) cause I don't have one...yet? But I'm definately ordering another V5 (tomorrow, in fact!) Super easy set-up because the base is much wider than the Igo-l, and triple posts for easy dual coils is a big plus. I'm really impressed with this $6 dripper.

wiizy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2013
United States
are the posts brass or stainless steel on the nimbus clone. Thanks
this

and this

P1NkY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
Planet Earth
Phoenix has been my mainstay for the last year or so. So big ups for that one.
Just got my Chyclone from FT and it is way awesome (plus its one tenth the price of the original). My prelim review is on FT.
From placing the order to vaping it: 11 days. Paid a whole extra dollar for faster shipping. It works.
I prefer the Phoenix for out-and-about because it holds more juice, it's a bit more secure (being a screw on top cap) and the deep well (which I fill with my cotton wick) makes it much less likely to leak.
The Chyclone is quite a bit hotter, being so short, so it hits HARD. Reminds me of tail-piping off my atties (no drip tip) when I started.
The flavor is intense, as with any dripper, especially when your wick is well saturated.
The Chyclone does not suffer from the sliding center pin like the Phoenix does, so that's a BIG plus. (I am a hopeless over-tightener!)
The o-rings are very secure; I can pick my Prodigy (pretty dang heavy) up by the drip tip and shake it with no fear of it pulling off. The top cap will not budge. (The drip tip is a bit loose, but holds for 17 shakes (I counted, LOL)).

TL;DR: Phoenix and Chyclone are both pure win. Get both for less than 15 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread