Looking for Ecig number two.. Any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doucette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I am currently on the dse901 and I love it. I want something with a little more consistancy. It seems like every other hit is a nice strong hit and then others are weak. I am not sure if it is the way that I am inhaling or the cigg its self. I am looking for something with a little bit more of a throat hit. I have been farely interested in the KR808 Or the JOYE510. Which is better in your opinion? If you have any other suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

PandaMonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Texas
other than the aesthetics if you can get past the design of the electronic cigarette and go to a mod I would suggest the OmeGa from altsmoke.com its consistent for 2 days straight almost like having a mobile usb pass through really nice and convenient check out some videos on youtube and you will see that its definitely a great device to own

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
What is special about the Ego? How is the battery life compared to a dse910?

Dunno about the 901, I don't have one. But I'm a chain-vaper, and a 650mah (that's standard) ego battery lasts me pretty much all day, if that helps. A little more "oomph" than my 510, and I was swapping those batteries every 2-3 hours or so.

berty

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I got my first ego last week, really love it. The size of the battey is larger and provides a more consisant and longer lasting vape from what I have read. The nice thing is, it will work with any 510 carts, carto's, attys, ect, so everything is interchangable. For more throat hit you can also change the mix of your ejuice too. PG=less vapor but more throat hit. VG=more vapor but less throat hit. I like a 75%PG/25%VG mix as it seems to give me enough vapor, but that throat hit like analogs used to.

Can't say enough about Vapor 4 Life.

I was like you, had bought three different kits, and it just didn't seem like "enough"

I bought the V4L, continued to smoke analogs while the V4L kit sat in the original packaging.

I just assumed it would be more of the same, not enough vapor to stop me from using analogs.

Finally opened the package, plugged it in, and never looked back!

That was 5 weeks ago and i've not looked back.

The thing about the V4L is that it uses "cartomizers", it doesn't have a separate atomizer and cartridge.

This is part of what did it for me as well - I was getting tired of the "work" necessary to fill the cartridges, and get it right and not spill it all over the place.

The convenience of the cartomizers along with the great vapor of the V4L was what finally did it for me.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I would love the eGo. It looks amazing. Being a college student I would deff need to put back some pennies for that lol.

Well, since you already have 901 gear, the natural progression would be the KR808. They put out a loaded 3.7 volts as opposed to the 901s 3.2v. And, if you like autos, most of them are vacuum operated as opposed to sound activated. If you like manuals, still the way to go. You can get a couple 808 mega batts(380mAh) for arond $30, and still use your 901 attys and charger. But, I love my eGo, and I would never exclude it from my arsenal. Ligerty flights has rivas(510 and 901) for $30 w/ coupon ECR69, but they are currently out of stock. If you talk to them maybe they will put you on the waiting list, as I have heard they intend to get more in stock. If you need it now, rebelvapor.com has rivas for $40 shipped.

Vini

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Northern NJ, USA
You can do yourself a big favor and get Ego/Riva type e-cig.

Now one of the ECF suppliers has promotion and you can get 510 JOYE Ego for $51.96 here: Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye eGo

If you can wait - wait till they get 510 Riva for 29.99 - best value you can get, imo.

There are great drip tips for under $2.

Use code: ecf to get this price or click here

I like using Ego/Riva with cartomizers.

Good ones I've got from Nhaler: NEW 510 Mega Low Resistance Cartomizers but they are out of stock.

Another good place for Low Resistanse cartomizers is LiteCig: 510 LOW RESISTANCE BOGE SOFT CAP Blank Cartomizers - they have free shipping for orders over $15.

jmaul99

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Marietta, GA
If you don't mind it looking like your smoking out of a battery then you should get a 5v or a 3.7v 901 box mod. You can still use your 901 atty's and get longer lasting batteries and a more consistent vape. Plus when the batteries die it will cost about $5 to replace rather than the $20 it cost for an Ego/Riva/Hello016 battery. Go to Box Mods to check them out. You would need to buy 2 batteries and a charger for 3.7v or 4 batteries and a charger for 5v. I would probably recommend the 3.7v to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread