Looking for good, cheap tobacco flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Try Heather's Heavenly Vapes' Purity line of Tobaccos, which are flavor infused Naturally Extracted Tobaccos that are, mostly, slightly sweet.

My favorites are Heavenly ARMY (creamy tobacco with graham and hints of coca), Legend (earthy tobacco with dark fruit -- cherry/plum/raisin notes), Serendipity (dark tobacco with sweet coffee and tea notes), Oompa (tobacco and chocolate), Dragon's Fire, Shadow (creamy tobacco with vanilla -- tastes like vaping a Bismark doughnut).

For an RY4 style with slightly nutty undertones, try Heavenly Tobacco.

Custom E-Liquids : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
I've only tried BWB Casablanca and 555E as far as tobacco juices. I really enjoyed both, particularly 555E. Can anyone recommend similar juices that are a little more affordable? Something on the sweet side, preferably.

I suggest Smooth by Azure Vaping. 120ml for $16.

Azure Vaping Premixed Liquid Special

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I suggest Smooth by Azure Vaping. 120ml for $16.

Azure Vaping Premixed Liquid Special

While that is SUPER-DUPER cheap, is it just cheap, or do the tobaccos connect to BWB in some way? It's easy to just start recommending stuff (I could go on and on with tobacco recommendations), but the OP is looking for something rather specific. Oh, and to the OP, I have NEVER had anything remotely close to 555e. That's a bit of a one-of-a-kind liquid.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
While that is SUPER-DUPER cheap, is it just cheap, or do the tobaccos connect to BWB in some way? It's easy to just start recommending stuff (I could go on and on with tobacco recommendations), but the OP is looking for something rather specific. Oh, and to the OP, I have NEVER had anything remotely close to 555e. That's a bit of a one-of-a-kind liquid.

Thanks. Good Point. I should have included this:

Quick Overview
Just like the popular cigarette, strong menthol flavor with a hint of chocolate.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
Does that come in non-menthol I wonder? How is it?

I like Smooth a lot. I bought the 120ml size and haven't gotten tired of it. I chose the 80/20 blend. Smooth only comes in the menthol. Some people say they taste caramel notes.

Robacco is Azure Vaping's number one seller. I already have a USPS tracking number for a 120ml size bottle of it. It hasn't been picked up by USPS, yet. Obviously, I'm anxious to try it. They have a RY4.5 that is popular, too.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
Looks like a really good deal even if it's just okay juice. I will definitely try it. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Here's some additional information I received for Azure Vaping about their choices:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would probably suggest trying out Danish Pastry, Butter Pecan (no diacetyl. It tastes kind of like butter pecan icecream. We don't use diacetyl in anything at all. ) , Bear claw, coconut cream if you enjoy coconut flavor, again if you enjoy coconut flavor I'd also recommend Almond Macaroon it doesn't really taste almondy as much as it has a coconut undertone.If you're interested in fruit flavors but prefer baked goods, we have several cobbler style blends,If you prefer caramel styles, we have a good number of caramel based flavors including English Toffee which is a nice rich caramel flavor.

If you enjoyed tobacco, I'd suggest our number 1 best seller, Robacco. It's a nice bold tobacco flavor not sweet , and kind of dry as a tobacco should be.

That's a matter of personal taste but our VG blend is one of our more popular bases. If you are looking for throat hit, you might want a PG80%blend, but if you enjoy the slightly sweeter, high volume vapor production , you will probably want the VG only blend.

As far as flavor percentage, it depends. Are your tastebuds healed yet from smoking? If you're new to vaping you may want to opt for extra flavor. But if you've been vaping a while our regular 10% flavoring blend is the way you'll want to go.

That goes for all flavors.

Don't forget we have Robacco Caramel too, it's not as sweet as our Caramel Tobacco and has a more tobaccoy flavor with the caramel being a subtle note rather than the star of the show as it is with Caramel Tobacco.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the flavors.

Thank you for shopping Azure Vaping!

Donna
(support@azurevaping.com)

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
You should check out Maddcatt Vapors line of tobaccos! I love their Maddcatt RYJ4 and Maddhatter Tobacco. Inexpensive juice with great taste and you can get a sample of any flavor with an internet order. Just request the sample in the comments box when ordering. They ship fast and the juices are amazing!

Last edited:

Baycitypuff

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Bay city, mi

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I'm an ex-Camel smoker and my favorite tobacco flavor has been Turkish Tobacco (sometimes Turkish Blend) which is available pretty cheap with some of the Chinese brands. These are often the 80/20 PG/VG variety. Not a bad choice if you are just switching from analogs.

Funny, ex-Camel smoker here, too. I had the same experience. Started on a custom Dekang Turkish (blended for a local B&M and private labeled, unfortunately not cheap), and I still like it and variants of that flavor (Aroma ejuice Sahara, and Halo Tribeca are similar). :)

Baycitypuff

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Bay city, mi
Darkness. Yuck. Not for me. At first 'interesting' but then 'what am I doing? I gotta change this .' Thankfully only a sample bottle. Many more from ecblend to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I'm quoting myself? I think I've reconsidered. This IS the taste of a nice strong cig (to me). But I gave up cigs for vaping. Thank god. I have been looking for this taste, but now I don't want it. Does that make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread