Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I had a 215mL bottle (with about 100mL left) of ECX 50/50 0mg liquid sitting in my DIY drawer that had a vial of TFA lemon lime accidentally spilled into it. This happened my second night of DIY. Don't drink and DIY, kids!

I swiped a few tea bags from my wife's stash, ripped 'em open and dumped 'em into the PG/VG. I shook it and forgot about until a few days later. Excited after I rediscovered my dimwitted science experiment, I ran it through a coffee filter and dripped a few drops into a dripping atty. Not expecting anything great, I took a toot. Whoa, this is damn good! It's like tea, but it's vapor! (duh)

I've tried TFA's green tea and was unimpressed. Granted, when it comes to tea, I don't know my ... from a hole in the wall, but this home brew accident tastes better than any of the commercial tea juices I've tried.

In other words, make your own!

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Bummer!!!

I just ordered some. :censored:

Oh, don't be bummed yet. I've been told my tastes are odd. Face, I'm glad that worked for you. It seems to work for many here. Probably Michael could make a really good extract too. Mine ALL suck and I wasn't indulging in an adult beverage. That's probably the secret huh?

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Oh, don't be bummed yet. I've been told my tastes are odd. Face, I'm glad that worked for you. It seems to work for many here. Probably Michael could make a really good extract too. Mine ALL suck and I wasn't indulging in an adult beverage. That's probably the secret huh?

Good, I went with the FlavourArt Black Tea because it has been sold out for quite awhile (someone must like it).

I have extracted Tea and the taste was superb everyone thought so, but we also agreed it needed to be stronger. I've tried to get more flavor to no avail. There has to be a Tea flavor for sale that doesn't taste like Boo Boo.

I don't have the taste buds that a lot of you seem to have, I was a three pack a day smoker at the end and I smoked for fifty one years (I liked Camel non filters). I don't want ejuice Lite!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread