Looking for MOD/PV stands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
I have no idea how big your mod is, but I have been considering one of these two to stand my stuff up on for storage. If you wanted it colored you could pick up stained glass "paint" that they sell at craft stores and paint the entire thing in a color that would make your mod very visible from that would match your decor.

Amazon.com: Acrylic Pen Display: Office Products

http://www.amazon.com/Victor-Calcul...ffice-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1328848393&sr=1-57

Just do a search for acrylic stands on Amazon, or metal stands etc and you will get tons of spiffy looking things to place around the home.

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
I have no idea how big your mod is, but I have been considering one of these two to stand my stuff up on for storage. If you wanted it colored you could pick up stained glass "paint" that they sell at craft stores and paint the entire thing in a color that would make your mod very visible from that would match your decor.

Amazon.com: Acrylic Pen Display: Office Products

http://www.amazon.com/Victor-Calcul...ffice-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1328848393&sr=1-57

Just do a search for acrylic stands on Amazon, or metal stands etc and you will get tons of spiffy looking things to place around the home.

Thank you very much!! I have a Saber Touch MOD and it's pretty big so these are not going to work but I never thought to check Amazon. Looks like I will be online for a while! :)

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
You guys might want to check out your local flea markets first. Those "pv stands" are actually inexpensive salt/pepper shaker holders. They are resin/poly stone casted stands. I frequently see them in virtually every dirt-mall I've ever been too. They can be had for around $5 or so. Never thought to use them for that purpose though :). Neat idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread