Looking for mods like the wismec vicino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Classica

Feb 8, 2018
I know this technically doesn't belong in the mech mod section, but I feel like not many people in the VV/VW AVP section would know the kind of devices I'm after

I don't want a mech... I really like the safety features, such as low voltage and short protection. But I also don't care for over designed fancy mods or even need variable voltage. I also value interchangeable batteries and compact size

The vicino had been hitting all those notes in a very good way. But I want to know if there's any more mods out there like that? The concept seems simple and sellable... A *mech* with built in safety features and not much else. But I'm not seeing much in the way of that in my research

Anyone willing to help a guy out? Thanks!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Digiflavor just released the Helix. It's a single 18650 tube with 3 settings: 3.2V, 3.4V and Bypass. Simple, replaceable battery, and tubelike. Only drawback is its construction... All plastic (except the conductive bits). Still, it's inexpensive and might do what you need.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I know this technically doesn't belong in the mech mod section, but I feel like not many people in the VV/VW AVP section would know the kind of devices I'm after

I don't want a mech... I really like the safety features, such as low voltage and short protection. But I also don't care for over designed fancy mods or even need variable voltage. I also value interchangeable batteries and compact size

The vicino had been hitting all those notes in a very good way. But I want to know if there's any more mods out there like that? The concept seems simple and sellable... A *mech* with built in safety features and not much else. But I'm not seeing much in the way of that in my research

One of my Favorite hand-feel mods is the Wismec Venti.

wismec-venti.jpg

Just something about that Stubby Little Guy that makes me crack up whenever I pick it up.

Sadly, 30mm Mods like this just Didn't really catch on. So there Aren't a lot of them out there.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC

Chulthu has a faux mech coming out Buy Original Cthulhu Tube Black 18350 18650 24mm Dual MOSFET Mod

*Imma pick up the blackish version just to see if it looks good with my cthulhu v2 rta & rock some thin (maybe ribbon) wire on 18350

Last edited:
Reactions: Jebbn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread