Looking for new everyday build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
I tried the parralleled 24/28 I think it was. Liked it for a minute but it doesn't produce enough. First build to ever catch. Flame!!!!

i could be wrong but from here it looks like the part of your wick that runs between the two coils is pretty tight, you might be pulling the wick away from the inside wall of the coils which will produce a hotspot and ignite your juice, same if you didnt have enough wick inside you would also get a hotspot. Mr Weezy is right and if i were you i would just stick to two separate wicks, keep the wick snug or get some rayon which you can wick pretty tightly.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
also keep your coils high so air can circulate around the bottom and between the coils and the center post, also getting the coils as close as possible to the airslots or holes will help big time in producing but you make sure you check you arent hitting the inside wall of the atty with your coils or you will get a short.

Reactions: G-weezy

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Yeah 26 would ramp up quicker than 24.
Going to 2.5id from 3mm id would decrease the amount of wire in your build and help on the ramp up, dont discount 2.5mm id, i used it lots at really high watts for ages(150-200w), i like it on certain atty's and it will also give you a little more flavour although you will have to drip a little more often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread