Looking for New Small Mod Internal Batt

Status
Not open for further replies.

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
Looking into getting one or two new
Mods. Something that can go from up to 50-75w and has internal batteries I can just charge the device. Not into charging and buying separate batteries anymore.

Really want to find one that is somewhat portable and can carry around. Super important to me.

My current setups include Juul’s. ( the regulations that started with them and getting rid of their line is the main reason I’m switching back). I also have an MVP4 which I love. A Voopoo Drag. smok Nord.
Have a good amount of tanks and RDAs that I build my own coils for subohm 0.3-0.5

Any suggestions welcome thanks and much love

Reactions: Blitzdonlife

Spey

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2016
Looking into getting one or two new
Mods. Something that can go from up to 50-75w and has internal batteries I can just charge the device. Not into charging and buying separate batteries ...

I also have an .... A Voopoo Drag. Smok Nord.

Assuming your Drag is the Mini (internal battery), how long have you been running and how is the battery degradation over time (long-term health)?

I have been running a couple of the Drag-2's with 18650's, but admire the slightly smaller form factor of the mini. Was worries about the lower battery capacity AND more importantly battery degredation on an internal batt device.

Regards, Chris

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
Assuming your Drag is the Mini (internal battery), how long have you been running and how is the battery degradation over time (long-term health)?

I have been running a couple of the Drag-2's with 18650's, but admire the slightly smaller form factor of the mini. Was worries about the lower battery capacity AND more importantly battery degredation on an internal batt device.

Regards, Chris
The battery life and battery longetovoty
On my MVP 4 has held up great. And no, I actually have an original Voopoo Drag with 2 separate 18650s.
Maybe the Drag mini would be a good investment. Was also looking at the Vapresso Target 2 as well

Edit: I guess what I’m asking is what are some good internal batt mods that I can still run my rta and rda tops on running around 55 watts.
My current setup is an MVP4 with Drop rda running two Clapton duel coils at 55w 0.35ohm

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The OBS cube meets your requirements and is generally well thought of by our fellow vapers. The Vaporesso Luxe Nano is another, the Freemax Twister is a tube style with internal battery and the kit comes with the fireluke mesh 2 tank that has the TNX2 & NX2 0.5 ohm coils which are the best drop in coils I’ve ever used for both flavor and longevity

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Do you care about "overhang? What diameter attys do you have. Smaller mods might only be 22 mm or so. Personally, I don't mind if the atty is a bit bigger than the mod. How important is it to you that the mod be "small"? Is size the issue or weight... need more info. Many options for internal battery mods. Some have very decent batteries, just take care of the micro USB port and it will be fine. Whatever you choose, don't get one that doesn't have complete control of wattage (so different attys will work, not just specific ones it's designed for) Here's a great deal on a kit (you even get the tank but the mod alone is worth it)
Vaporesso LUXE Nano 80W Kit

• Useful
Reactions: madstabber

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
Do you care about "overhang? What diameter attys do you have. Smaller mods might only be 22 mm or so. Personally, I don't mind if the atty is a bit bigger than the mod. How important is it to you that the mod be "small"? Is size the issue or weight... need more info. Many options for internal battery mods. Some have very decent batteries, just take care of the micro USB port and it will be fine. Whatever you choose, don't get one that doesn't have complete control of wattage (so different attys will work, not just specific ones it's designed for) Here's a great deal on a kit (you even get the tank but the mod alone is worth it)
I don’t really care about overhang. I think my tanks and such are 22-23 mm. I have a drop rda tsunami rda Zeus rta.

I would say more about weight. Something pocket friendly that isn’t going to be a pain carrying around. The MVP and Vp Drag I have are too big to really carry.

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
The Luxe looks pretty cool and good
Price.

The Obs cube doesn’t have a screen. I don’t think I could buy something that I can’t change watts or see what I’m vaping at

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    The Luxe looks pretty cool and good
    Price.

The Obs cube doesn’t have a screen. I don’t think I could buy something that I can’t change watts or see what I’m vaping at

The OBS Cube does have a screen, a pretty nice size one. It's also a good internal battery mod. I have one and never had a problem with mine.
    The screen is the all black part:)
    image.jpeg

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    My vote goes to the ELEAF T-80 mod, which is feather lite ( 160 g ), built in 3000 mAH battery, type C charging, charges at 2 amp and has all the TC modes. Sourcemore has them for $31.86, but using the code XMAS30 gets you 30% off bringing your price to $22.31. Here's the link and a few shots of mine.
    Eleaf iStick T80 80W Battery 3000mAh

20191120_145706.jpg

20191120_145037.jpg

20191120_145316.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread