Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I think I’m probably that rare one who doesn’t like koolada in my mixes unless it’s one with mint, etc. I know it doesn’t taste minty but it makes my mouth feel like I’m tasting mint. Feel it ruined a good strawberry cheesecake milkshake. This is why I ordered WS23. I’ve heard it doesn’t have any taste added at all and only adds that cooling sensation. I know this isn’t easy to do considering it's brain trickery. I have high hopes for it though. Received it already but haven’t tried yet.
I don’t care for koolada and drop it from a recipe. I do keep Purilum butter mint made up for after a spicy meal or to reset taste buds.

• Useful
Reactions: NatashaTMT

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I don’t have the FA. Stopped looking when I tasted the pixie. Gives the tongue bite similar to the candy. Love it with blueberry and lemon. Good with any fruit.
Another combo that works well for me is Fa s&t 2% + Cap jelly candy 2%, works with any fruit combo.
Also sounds good! So far, I have LorAnn Tart & Sour, Nude Nicotines Malic Acid and NN Ascorbic Acid. I’ve found these last two difficult to find the perfect percentages. I’ve decided to hold off on using (mostly) until I’m a bit more knowledgeable. I’ll have to try WF Pixie Stick Candy though!

Reactions: Letitia

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I think I’m probably that rare one who doesn’t like koolada in my mixes unless it’s one with mint, etc. I know it doesn’t taste minty but it makes my mouth feel like I’m tasting mint. Feel it ruined a good strawberry cheesecake milkshake. This is why I ordered WS23. I’ve heard it doesn’t have any taste added at all and only adds that cooling sensation. I know this isn’t easy to do considering it's brain trickery. I have high hopes for it though. Received it already but haven’t tried yet.
Not a koolada fan either. Tastes like menthol cigarettes which I never liked. Now the mint flavors I do like as long as they taste minty like candy.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Who makes the watermelon that tastes like a jolly rancher? Tried both TFA's and have FW watermelon candy in the cart.
I’m not sure but I’d maybe try LorAnn watermelon with FW hard candy. Then build from there should it be needed. TFA watermelon candy isn’t desirable to me. It gets very chemical / cleaner tasting at higher percentages also. (Btw, I don’t taste cleaners):laugh:

• Agree
Reactions: dc99

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
This looks tasty! Think it would taste good subbing cream soda for champagne?.. Only one I don’t have atm.

Edit: I lied. I also don’t have Cap BRCC but I do have RF Blue Raspberry & Flavor Revolution Cotton candy. This might be quite a different juice after these changes. Might be good though. I’ll have to mix a bit to try. How long do you steep this, about 3 days?
To replace the Cap blue raspberry cotton candy, I’m using a combination of FR cotton candy, FLV boysenberry & shisha raspberry. The only bubbly I have is FW cream soda. So, not sure how this’ll come out but it looks tasty:p
@DeloresRose I mixed your suggestion last night. Now the wait:)

Reactions: DeloresRose

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Yeah, in my flavour tanks I get that. I use it with menthol in my non-NarBa tanks and its not as bad. They don't even have Loanns... pretty much just FW, Cap sweet watermelon or double watermelon are my choices.
I need more watermelon flavors! Just checked and the only ones I have are LA & TFA watermelon candy. I’ll have to change that! I have melon and such but no more watermelon. I know FW concentrates seem to be sweeter but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll work here. I’d definitely mix a ml or 2 of all 3 real quick to see if any or a combo will work.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
To replace the Cap blue raspberry cotton candy, I’m using a combination of FR cotton candy, FLV boysenberry & shisha raspberry. The only bubbly I have is FW cream soda. So, not sure how this’ll come out but it looks tasty:p
@DeloresRose I mixed your suggestion last night. Now the wait:)
You can make it without the Cap. I say throw in the cream soda and try it. Who knows, it might be better

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I need more watermelon flavors! Just checked and the only ones I have are LA & TFA watermelon candy. I’ll have to change that! I have melon and such but no more watermelon. I know FW concentrates seem to be sweeter but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll work here. I’d definitely mix a ml or 2 of all 3 real quick to see if any or a combo will work.
I have been on a PUR watermelon kick lately. It seems to be partially candy, partially real. FLV is supposed to be good but I cant taste it at all.

• Useful
Reactions: NatashaTMT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread