Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
good recommendations!

and yep that istick looks adorbs alright. cray cray adorbs even :) i would not be surprised if you got one. you prolly already have your bling picked out for it :D let us know how it is if you do get it!

You would not be surprised if I got one? Would you be surprised if I order SIX of 'em? :lol:

(I like mods and I cannot lie.)

Kemo, they're too cute to be ignored. Small, massive batt life (for the size), VV/VW, and just adorbs. Who could not want one?

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
I HAVE to get at least 2 of them! Wish I could afford more. They would be perfect gifts for my brother and a friend that are coming to party with me in a couple weeks. I need to convert her totally. She got hooked up with a bum vape and doesn't think she likes it. I would LOVE to give her one of these! My mission is to get her converted when she is here. I grew up with her and reunited at our class reunion. I'm DEFINATLY giving her NLV liquid! :laugh:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I HAVE to get at least 2 of them! Wish I could afford more. They would be perfect gifts for my brother and a friend that are coming to party with me in a couple weeks. I need to convert her totally. She got hooked up with a bum vape and doesn't think she likes it. I would LOVE to give her one of these! My mission is to get her converted when she is here. I grew up with her and reunited at our class reunion. I'm DEFINATLY giving her NLV liquid! :laugh:

You get 'er, catcat. She's toast.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
You would not be surprised if I got one? Would you be surprised if I order SIX of 'em? :lol:

(I like mods and I cannot lie.)

Kemo, they're too cute to be ignored. Small, massive batt life (for the size), VV/VW, and just adorbs. Who could not want one?

Agreed. But yeah I would be surprised if you got 6!
I can't believe how inexpensive they are. They're already down to $33!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Agreed. But yeah I would be surprised if you got 6!
I can't believe how inexpensive they are. They're already down to $33!

Shhhhhh......... don't breathe a word, but got 'em for much less than that. ;)

And I did get SIX......

Cuz I need mods, yes I do. (And DPL needs mods, yes he do.)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Good Morning, NLVaporites.......

LOL, Kat and DP. Hope your painting spree was fun, Kat. :laugh:

Catcat.....got my CoolFire in the mail yesterday......:wub::wub::wub: I have not had a chance to fire it up yet. Busy all day yesterday with granddaughter, and then dinner at some friends' house. Thank you!

And today, summer is officially over at my house. Hubs picked all the remaining tomatoes, and took out the plants. :( Now I have to do something with all these freaking tomatoes. I am thinking of making a vat of tomato soup for everyone I know, have known, or will be introduced to in the future. :laugh: I made marinara sauce with them last year.....it is still in the freezer. :ohmy:

I wish you all lived closer....you could have some tomato soup and some year old marinara sauce. :facepalm:

Hope you all are enjoying our last weekend of summer.

It is football here from noon on today....I will be an ignored and neglected wife. Guess I will go make soup.

1831.jpg

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Yum Yum tomato soup from fresh tomatoes.
I still need to go out and pick mine. I have so many green tomatoes on the vines. Think I'll store many to have at Christmas but I'm also gonna have me some fried green tomatoes.
Have so many Thai peppers that I'll never make enough chili this winter to use them all. Oh man are these peppers hot.
Happy Last Day of Summer Ya'll !

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My thread's got CLASS!!!!!!!!! :D :D

hum..... Christmas gifts by chance? I've been good (for the most part) Miss Kat Clause.....JK ;);)

Wow, and here all this time I was SURE you were a naughty boy..... ;)

Tomatoes? Sauce, baby! Sauce'm if ya got'em!

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My thread's got CLASS!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Wow, and here all this time I was SURE you were a naughty boy..... ;)

This has always been a Classy thread but even more with "Classy" around.....and on the "I've been good" part .... JK... :facepalm::facepalm:

I can just see it now..... six iStiks all in a row all "Blinged out" and sporting carto tanks or Aspire Mini Nautilus BVC's.....:vapor::vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread