Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
"Take THAT, old me!" Hahahahahahahahaha! D'ya look in the mirror when you have these Sybil conversations, dahlink? :laugh:

We've seen "one little" minutes, and "dag-gum" minutes, yet NOBODY mentions a NEW YORK minute?

Ha! Mayor Bill will be in touch.

And Kat, WHERE'S MY STICK???

Just hold yer horses one hot minute, Mr. I'm not done with it ...... yet. ;) (hmmm. thinking might be a good idea to hit DPL over the HEAD with that stick.)

Hello All

DPL no one said NY minute cause everyone knows them are long.
Also HOW the heck did Kat get YOUR stick?!?!?!?

It was an offer I couldn't refuse?

And hear I always thought that NOTHING was quicker than a NY minute. Thanks, v8! Know I know it's a dag-gum minute I want. Or one little minute. Who knew all these variations existed???

As for my stick, I'll be damned if I know. BUT I WISH SHE'S SEND IT BACK. You've got to be careful with that one. She's sneaky. :shock:

Who me? Nah...... never!

Will maybe my CRS is getting in the way of remembering how fast or slow it is. But think about it NY is big so the minutes would be longer lol. Don't mind me I'm being silly this morning.

I just wish I had gotten in on the whole stick thing I wanted a couple. Oh how I know how sneaky she is I got robbed by her a couple times lol

WHAT? Robbed? Are you calling me a Kat Burglar?

next time please leave the vape jewelry in a bubble wrap baggie on the kitchen table. thank you.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Give ME back my abacus!!!

That's a fair trade, here. Now hand over the sundial.

abacus.jpg

Gottagobye! And that watch BEST be here when I get back.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Good Morning, NLVillains.......I am so happy I stopped in....someone must control you people. You been getting all frisky in my absence.......stealing sticks and jewelry. Well, I am here now....and this felonious behavior must stop!:D

paddling-in-school.jpg

Signed......Glam (aka:angel:)

little-angel-03_00041174.jpg

I know that paddle.

I know it well, in fact.

I still have the imprint...

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hi guys! Can somebody kindly tell me if PVLiquids has any coupon codes at the moment? Thanks![emoji106]

None that I know of right now.....but always free shipping and always a great vape with their juice so you can't go wrong....start with NLV Gold and Bounty Hunter. You will realize some things are worth every penny it costs you. :thumbs:

Edited to add: See post below....evidently I missed this. Sorry I spoke too soon.

Last edited:

kscoggins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Carrollton, TX
PVLiquids.com is now having a 24 Hour Flash Sale on all NiteLiteVapor 30ml Vapor Liquids

40% 0ff 30ml bottles using Coupon Code: FLASH30ML

* Coupon codes must be applied during checkout. We can not manually apply them for you or after you have submitted your order.

DISCOUNT code is valid until midnite September 25th (California Time), 2014

Always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA. Minimum Order Purchase $14.00

BULK discount on 30ml bottles is NOT active during Promotions and Sale Events.

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Thank you for your continued patronage,
The PVL Team

Relaxed99

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
USA
I'm all over this and picked up some more Bounty Hunter, Gold, Tappulles, and Vanilla Strait. Also going to try the Backston and Line Rider.

I bought ten 30 ML bottles.

Am I greedy?

I am now stocked up for a long time!

BTW: Ten 30 ML bottles with the sale is about the same price as one carton of tobacco cigarettes in the state I live in. So even if any of the liquid goes bad, I am still not out much if anything at all. :) Hopefully NLV has a good shelf life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread