Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
Hi you guys!!

Well, I finally broke over and placed a big order during the last sale. I wasn't ready since I'm still trying to vape up all my old stock, but the price was too good to pass up. Anyway, OMG!!! I received a sample bottle of Backstone in my package. WOW!! This stuff is AMAZING!! I picked up 4 bottles of Blueberry Beach in the blind, but I'm sure I'll love it if I can get around to vaping it. Now that I have more Harbor Nite in my cabinet, I may be busy for awhile . . .

20140816_140708_zpsxgunycnp.jpg

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO do I see? OMG, where have you been, sweets???? You're like a dart sometimes.

I'm SO glad to see you here!! We need to catch up. ;)

Vape up all that luscious NLV, but post while you're doin' it! How's trix, kid? I have MISSED you.

Awwwww! I miss you too, girl!!
Life's been crazy, but good for the most part.

Relaxed99

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
USA
You're most welcome, Relaxed. Awesome for you that you got in on the sale! Let us know how you like,,,, ummm,,,, LOVE the Bounty Hunter and GOLD. :)

I will. I've read so many good things about these. Getting in on the sale was awesome. :)

Anyone know how long it lasts? Do they have sales like this often?

Relaxed99

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
USA
Hello to All

I ordered 11 of their flavors and NOT one was a disappointment!!! I'm hoping to order a few jugs before the sale ends.

Do you know when the sale ends? I'm debating if I should order a jug now too. :) It's a really good price. I wanted to try it first, but it is a good sale lol.

Also, how is the throat hit with Bounty Hunter and Gold?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Do you know when the sale ends? I'm debating if I should order a jug now too. :) It's a really good price. I wanted to try it first, but it is a good sale lol.

Also, how is the throat hit with Bounty Hunter and Gold?

The Sale ended about 2 weeks ago, but no one told PV ;) It'll end when it ends. The sad news is/was that I didn't have any spare cash to buy something.

Throat Hit on every NLV vliquid is spot on what it should be, if not more. Even the fruit vliquids have great TH. No complaints ;)

I hope you enjoy the Bounty Hunter as much as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread