Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hi, mm.....Kat sent me a check for $500... you didn't you get one? Some people buy friends, some buy material things, some buy "likes". :laugh:

Had a busy, busy weekend....got out my fall decorations since it dropped into the 30s and 40s. The cold got me in the mood. I have lots of fall decorations because my house is decorated in fall colors...it is the only holiday for which I can decorate tastefully. Happily I see that it is going to warm back up.

And now I am tired....so going to drag my tired old dimpled .... to bed. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hey Glam - I "Like" $500 checks, people & material things.....where did I go wrong?

On another subject, do any of my brainiac friends here know why the heck I can't use the 'quote' on this site? Is this another Kat lady conspiracy??

Teehee~

Yeah no, Mom de. This one's totally on you! :p

Oh Relaxed..... so sorry I forgot your check. I'm broke now, but shirley Glam can make up the difference.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hey Glam - I "Like" $500 checks, people & material things.....where did I go wrong?

On another subject, do any of my brainiac friends here know why the heck I can't use the 'quote' on this site? Is this another Kat lady conspiracy??

Working good for me, mm. Must be on your end.

Good Morning, NLVillagers........

OK you whiny babies.....here is your big check!! :laugh:

th

Now, leave Kat alone.....She obviously is about $483 short of a full check. :laugh:

And, Kat.....please do not call me Shirley. :p

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
morning! well heck. vaping on the line rider now...and I like this one. too!:vapor:

Morning, Catcat.......me too....one of my favs. But I love all the tobaccos. Unfortunately, I had some Buttered Nuts from another company that I had not opened....I added it to Line Rider.....MISTAKE!! Kinda tastes like one of those ugly burp backs ups when you have indigestion. Another juice to the "NO!" pile. Never have put any NLV in the "NO!" pile. :)

captmarc

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Ridgefield, CT
Any suggestions on good build, good ohms to get the most out of bounty hunter? I put a very steeped bottle into a Kraken at .4 and I'm not getting the flavor I used to on my old 306 set up? I didn't do so well on my RBA's either, but I'm mainly a Kraken and KF vaper now. It seems really sensitve to the build.

I will say that NLV Gold is awesome in my Kayfun, haven't tried it yet in my Kraken as I only got a 10 mil bottle to start. Promptly ordered a jug and waiting for that to arrive.

Also, what is recommended steeping on these two juices? NLV Gold didn't need any IMO.

Couldn't get into Tappules, Renegade, or Backston, so I'm letting them steep for a while. Tobanna was ok but I like Gorilla Juice better, but I'm going to let that one steep as well and see if it changes.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hiya capt. Kemosabe will prolly be your best bet for info on builds for Bounty Hunter. I would venture to say that many of us don't build coils, but a few do.

Funny thing about Bounty Hunter.... it was created back in the day and specifically for vaping on an "old fashioned" carto and 3.7v eGo set up. It IS a delicate flavor in many ways. I don't find that it works well with higher wattage at all. I like it low. ;)

Welcome to Team NLV GOLD! GOOD choice!

There is absolutely no steeping needed for any NLV flavors. In fact, they don't leave NLV HQ until they are ready to vape. You CAN steep them, but it's not necessary.

If you're enjoying GOLD and Bounty Hunter, you might like NLV4ya (more of a tobacco with caramel and vanilla notes) and Line Rider (tobacco mixed with a delicious nuttiness).

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

There is absolutely no steeping needed for any NLV flavors. In fact, they don't leave NLV HQ until they are ready to vape. You CAN steep them, but it's not necessary.

Yeah, steeping NLV liquids is like freezing an ice cube to make it colder! Sure, one can try and do it, but it will only be preserving the state it's already in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread