DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
o.k. Looking for suggestions.....

I am becoming INCREDIBLY fond of my Griffin 25 (tho I mostly use it at home on the RX200S - way too damn big to haul out and about.)

I really like my Serpent Mini (still futzing with wicking, but generally a great little RTA)

I've "rediscovered" my Subtank RBA heads, and have been generally pleased with the V2 head (even though I don't like how the cover attaches to the base with that itty-bitty screw :sneaky: ), so this has revived my STMs. (I'm eyeballing the Nano heads in hopes they'd fit my nano tanks, but I don't like the tiny juice holes - reminiscent of the V1 RBA heads)

I'm only so-so with the UD Simba I'd won from HG. I struggle with the RBA, but the prebuilt heads are o.k. - just spendy and don't appear to be rebuildable - or even rewickable.

Kayfun V3 Minis - gotta tear them apart and try to get a useful build (that doesn't dry hit, even with the JFC over half-way open) The V3 Mini Plus isn't bad - seems a bit less touchy.

I'd like one more RTA/RTDA for my arsenal, but I don't need a room-filling fogger that sucks a pint of juice and 10 batteries each time I use it. Also, it doesn't need to be ginormous - 2-5mL capacity is more than sufficient. I'm a "middle-of-the-road" kind of vaper. I don't like the draw of sucking through coffee stirrers or tailpipes. I'd prefer a regular 510 driptip where possible.

Finally, I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. I get "twitchy" if I spend over $20 for a topper (I'd prefer to keep it under $15)

What's your favorite RTA/RTDA and why?

Thanks!

chazz80

Mar 28, 2016
New York
I have yet to find a favorite. My favorite always seems to be the one i don't have, then i get it and want a different one. I'm taking a break though from RTA's/ RDTA's and going back to RDA's. I still love the Griffin 25, but i like my smok tf-rdta better.

If i was to pick up a new one though, it would definetely be the limitless plus. Have not heard/read anything negative about it. Although people seem to love those bandana style paint jobs, but i'm not too fond of them, but thats just my opinion.

abesh

Verified Member
Aug 7, 2016
Austin, TX
Merlin. Wonderful tank. Another excellent choice is the Bellus which you can find on clearance at eciggity for $20. But hands down out of all my tanks, the Merlin is my favorite for flexibility and overall performance.
Absolutely seconding Eskie on the Merlin, it is a great little tank! I would also add the Tobeco Super Tank Mini RTA. which is cheap and really good and doesn't get the love it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread