Not open for further replies.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Hey everyone. I'm looking to try some new juice companies. Currently I have been using the SI juices, which I love. I also have buttery nipple, spearmint, fruity stripes, banana cream pie, piña colada, orange cream, & appletini from vape dudes.

I generally like 6mg, 70pg/30vg

I am looking for some good desert type juices that have lots of flavor and are sweet.

I just received dragons blood, Twinkie and cheesecake from ecblends and they are all gross. I can handle the Twinkie a little, but after a few puffs it tastes like chemicals. The cheesecake was so gross, I will never touch it again, even if it's the only thing I have.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, if there are any coupon codes to go with it, that would be great.

I would also prefer stuff that's not known to crack clearomizers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
pink spot is pretty good and no clearo issues as far as I know.. a bit pricey though.
Hey everyone. I'm looking to try some new juice companies. Currently I have been using the SI juices, which I love. I also have buttery nipple, spearmint, fruity stripes, banana cream pie, piña colada, orange cream, & appletini from vape dudes.

I generally like 6mg, 70pg/30vg

I am looking for some good desert type juices that have lots of flavor and are sweet.

I just received dragons blood, Twinkie and cheesecake from ecblends and they are all gross. I can handle the Twinkie a little, but after a few puffs it tastes like chemicals. The cheesecake was so gross, I will never touch it again, even if it's the only thing I have.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, if there are any coupon codes to go with it, that would be great.

I would also prefer stuff that's not known to crack clearomizers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
I buy 90% of my eliquids at Vermillion River. They work very well with my Volt equipment. Very, very tasty, and none of their stuff tastes of chemicals. They have sample sizes and a free sample promotion to new customers, along with very fast service and reasonable shipping rates. Code ECF will get you 10% off. Don't put cinnamon flavors from anyone in your clearos.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Hi, I've started getting all of my hardware (& some of my juices) from SI but there's one juice company that I can't stay away from. Kick Bass Vapor (or KBV). I haven't been able to afford many clearomizers to check out the compatibility, but from what I understand, it's better to stay away from the fruits and cinnamons. There aren't many KBV juices that I haven't liked although taste buds aren't the same for everyone. Some that are more popular, and that I love are be oh Be's OMG! (a "toffee" like e-juice), Gooey Better Cake (this flavor is sweet and just awesome!!), Birthday Cake (that I think tastes just like birthday cake with lots of icing), & KickBass Candy Bar. I've never tried them, but I hear really good things from fans on Fiddle Paddle Caramel Popcorn, Tootsie Rolly, and Warm Sugar Cookie. The Strawberry Pie is wonderful but I don't know how it would do in a clearomizer. I'm not going to put the link for their site, but it's the name of their company without spaces and add a dotcom.

Finally, they are a "mom & pop" operation in Missouri that are moving to a new house in St. Louis and are going to open a "vape place" there. They might be difficult to reach until the end of the month. But I sent in an order on Friday and I got an email today saying that it's on its way. They are a VERY good company! Wonderful flavors!

One other thing, they offer their juices normally in 60PG/40VG or 30PG/70VG. I put a comment on the order asking for higher PG, but I don't know yet if they could do it. Also, they don't offer discounts with coupons, but I find them reasonably priced for the quality of the juice.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Last edited:

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
About 99% of my liquid comes from Purevapes.com Nikhil is a member on the forums and a big contributor to the DIY forum and makes amazing flavors. He's my local supplier which is nice when I just want to pick up some juice. I've sampled almost everything he has and have yet to find a single flavor I wasn't amazed with. With Purevapes you can add as much or as little options as you like, from selecting 0-36mg of Nicotine, Regular, Light or Double flavor, Cold vapor (Love this stuff) which is like a cooling tingly sensation without added flavor, Throat hit additive, sweetener, and any combination of PG or VG. Best part.. He doesn't charge extra for ANY additive you choose. Great guy and truly a master mixer, I really suggest you give him a shot. I've met a few people on ECF and recommended his juice and they were blown away.

Some of my favs:
Peppermint 18mg 70/30 with Icy Cold Vapor and double flavor (my all day vape, love love love it!)
Pipe Dream 18mg 50/50 with Cold vapor. It's not an all day for me but it is the first tobacco juice I found that I actually liked. It is his newest creation and a shot at a Black N Mild, but much better.
Blackberry Brandy 18mg 70/30 Cold vapor- It's tasty, sweet but mellow notes. My sister loves it as it reminds her of cloves that she used to smoke.

These are the 3 I regularly buy from him and are coincidentally all of my friends and families favorites as well.

If you're looking for sweet, try his Strawberry Shortcake. It literally tastes like you're eating the desert. It's so sweet and delicious but not something I could do all day, it's very rich but spot on flavor. Pick up a sample at the very least.
Carrot cake is also similar.

He also has a flavor creator where you can mix up something of your own. I actually picked up a bottle yesterday using the creator for the first time. Vanilla Ice cream with Mint in 70/30 18mg and Icy cold vapor. Very very good! My sister ordered Peanut Butter Waffle but she won't get it until tomorrow I believe, so we don't know about that yet!

This is getting long but trust me when I say his juice is amazing. Check out his flavors and if you have any questions about something let me know, I've probably tried it!

Good luck :)

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Hi, I've started getting all of my hardware (& some of my juices) from SI but there's one juice company that I can't stay away from. Kick Bass Vapor (or KBV). I haven't been able to afford many clearomizers to check out the compatibility, but from what I understand, it's better to stay away from the fruits and cinnamons. There aren't many KBV juices that I haven't liked although taste buds aren't the same for everyone. Some that are more popular, and that I love are be oh Be's OMG! (a "toffee" like e-juice), Gooey Better Cake (this flavor is sweet and just awesome!!), Birthday Cake (that I think tastes just like birthday cake with lots of icing), & KickBass Candy Bar. I've never tried them, but I hear really good things from fans on Fiddle Paddle Caramel Popcorn, Tootsie Rolly, and Warm Sugar Cookie. The Strawberry Pie is wonderful but I don't know how it would do in a clearomizer. I'm not going to put the link for their site, but it's the name of their company without spaces and add a dotcom.

Finally, they are a "mom & pop" operation in Missouri that are moving to a new house in St. Louis and are going to open a "vape place" there. They might be difficult to reach until the end of the month. But I sent in an order on Friday and I got an email today saying that it's on its way. They are a VERY good company! Wonderful flavors!

One other thing, they offer their juices normally in 60PG/40VG or 30PG/70VG. I put a comment on the order asking for higher PG, but I don't know yet if they could do it. Also, they don't offer discounts with coupons, but I find them reasonably priced for the quality of the juice.

Chimney, I have been using several strawberry flavors, EJM Boz Berry Melon, ECBlends Dragon's Tear & Strawberry Malt and I have no issues with them in clearos. Obviously I am a strawberry fan so I'm tempted to try the KBV Strawberry Pie.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Catlady, what's there new customer promo code

I think it's FreeSample. That will get you 1 free sample with a really low shipping rate, and you can add up to two more samples, at regular sample cost, and keep the low shipping rate. If that doesn't work, let me know. Keep in mind, I work nights, and don't have computer access while I'm away from home. You can also call them, and they'll steer you in the right direction.
Edit: yep, that's the correct code.

Last edited:

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Chimney, I have been using several strawberry flavors, EJM Boz Berry Melon, ECBlends Dragon's Tear & Strawberry Malt and I have no issues with them in clearos. Obviously I am a strawberry fan so I'm tempted to try the KBV Strawberry Pie.

The Strawberry Pie is wonderful! (for my taste buds)

psyotik

Verified Member
May 21, 2012
Brandon, MS
So far I have only tried SI and Vapedudes. So far everything I have tried from both has been great! Also all of the fruit flavors from Vapedudes that I have tried work great in the X2 clearo's. And if you ask them they say only their redhot, and fire and ice liquids will destroy clearo's.

Also from Vapedudes you can use the 2 coupons
vapedudes : 40% off entire order
fbfree: free 10ml bottle of your choice.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
I love Kick Bass Vapor. Gooey Better Cake, Candy Bar, Bee Oh Bee's OMG, Caramel Cappuccino. My all day vape is their sweet tea with peach added. I ordered small bottles to start and then got some with extra flavor. Some of their flavors are a little muted, but my taste buds appreciate that if I'm going to vape all day. Sometimes I want more flavor. Peach and Raspberry tea haven't hurt my clearomizers, but I know that Hummingbird Nectar has been known to melt them.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Began my vaping experience with Smokeless Image. SI's Ice Menthol is still in my main juice rotation.

I still occassionally use my Volt X2/clearo combo's, but my regular vaping hardware is now either my silver bullet or BB mods from Altsmoke for their longer battery time convenience. At this time I am using a 3.5 ml DCT tank and a few 4.5 ml Smoktech XXXXL dual coil cartomizers. I also use my Volt clearos or cartos on my mods with a 510-808 adapter. I have 4 more polypropylene tanks on order. I ordered these tanks in different colors with color-matched Ming and Pawn drip tips for easy identification of my favorite flavors. These tanks are vicious juice safe because of the polypropylene material. They will work on my Volt X2 batteries with a 808-510 adaptor. http://www.myvaporstore.com/510_Pro_DCTank_Combo_p/510dctp.htm

Favorites that I have found are Amaretto Coffee with Whipped Cream (one of my top 3 fav juices) and Banana Foster Coffee from Mrs.T's Bakery. I did order several fruit and cola flavors from her as well; the first one I tried (Strawberry Lemonade) melted a clearo; the rest I then tried in SI blank cartos. Also tried Kahlua Coffee and Peanut Butter Cookie (both not bad, not great, nice for occassional change-up). The same goes for the other fruit flavors (Tangerine, Mango, Cherry Cola Slushy, Orange Dreamsicle), nothing spectacular but not bad either. I liked the Amaretto Coffee enough to reorder.

Virgin Vapors's Kona Coffee Velvet Milkshake and Root Beer Float are both very good. Her juices come in dark amber or blue glass bottles with glass droppers, which I appreciate. I didn't care for the KCVM at all when it first arrived, but after steeping for a couple of weeks it became one of my top 3 favorites in my rotation. I put the RBF into a carto as I believe root beer flavor is on the vicious juice list. I just reordered a 1 oz bottle of the KCVM along with smaller bottles of Bella Amaretto and Precious Pecan Pie.

I should be getting Pele's Papaya from Premium USA V-Liquid at Volcanocigs.com in the next day or two. Papaya is my favorite real fruit juice, I'll see how close this vendor can get to that.

Another juice I should be getting soon is House Blend from Copper Creek. This juice is quite popular on the ECF and many claim it as their all day vape, so I had to try it. Reviewers have a difficult time describing the flavor, but all agree that it is complex with multiple flavors that can change over time and sometimes from vape to vape. A lot of people describe it's main flavor as a cake or cookie, with a hint of mild tobacco.

So far, I order extra flavor when given that option on juices, and I order with 18 mg nic. I want to try Tasty Vapor's Amaretto Sour, Caramel Corn and Caramel Apple sometime. Kick Bass Vapor looks like it has some interesting flavors. Also intrigued by the fruit flavors with menthol by Mr. E's Juice.

Last edited:

DedTV

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Arkansas
Pink Spot (Faves: Orange and Pink Spot) and Juicy Vapor (Faves: Ecto and Vape the Rainbow) are the vendors I use the most. Only had one juice from Juicy Vapor (a flavor containing banana) that caused clouding on a dead clearo I keep around for testing. I also like Vaporite's Strawberry Shortcake. And Mrs Ts is excellent if you like those kinds of flavors.

And with the ECBlends juices, or any juice really, if it has a chemical or perfumy taste, try letting it steep for a week or four before you give up on it. Some of the really potent flavorings need time to mix with the base. I've had several juices that were nasty when I got them that I pulled out of my "icky juice box" a month later and liked.

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
The best blueberry cheesecake I had ever had came from Sweet-Vapes. You can actually taste the cream cheese, perfect amount of blueberry, and none of that other crap (vanilla, graham cracker, etc.) that others put in theirs that make it taste funky. And I don't know how she does it, but you can feel the creamy goodness on your tongue on the exhale (just like when you eat the real thing). That's my favorite, but her other flavors have been equally realistic. Her margarita was so spot on that it actually made me a little tipsy! :blush:

KBV & Mrs. T's are also awesome for sweet dessert flavors, but because of my budget issues, I've been "slumming it" with Tasty Vapor (5 ounces = 148ml for around $32), which is fortunately very tasty - I haven't gotten any wimpy dud flavors yet (except for their blueberry cheesecake, but I got spoiled on that one by Sweet-Vapes). Didn't much care for the flavors I got from ECBlend - prices and customer service are awesome, but, unlike Tasty Vapor where everything has tasted good, their flavors have been kinda hit or miss with me, and I just don't have the funds to gamble away like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread