The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for SXK Kayfun v5 Clone

Discussion in 'RTA' started by psychonaut25, Oct 11, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @psychonaut25, I think that you'll be hard pressed to find any in stock anywhere due to them being an older RTA.

Honestly, have a look at the Exvape Expromizer V3 Fire. As it may be very close to what you're looking for and most importantly there's stock available at reasonable prices.

Fasttech has only the Rainbow 4ml version available in stock for $19.85, here's the link.
    $19.85 (Free Shipping) Authentic eXvape eXpromizer V3 Fire RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (eXpromizer V3 Fire, 4ml, Rainbow) at m.FastTech.com

• Like Like x 1
  2. muth

muth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    Good luck. That's why I suggested the classies. It is hard to find. Manufacturers stop the line when demand slows. I believe it was released in 2016. A long time ago in vape land.

3. muth

muth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    So the V3 is more of a RL RTA?

4. psychonaut25

psychonaut25 Full Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Arlington, VA, USA
    Update on the SXK:
    This thing leaks. Like, worse than any tank I've ever owned. I now have a pocket full of e-liquid and have to do laundry.

I'm hoping the O-rings fix this, and I didn't really run into this problem with the Tobeco, so I think I'll be switching back to that for now.