Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Dangit, im now looking at the Wotofo Serpent Mini, SMM, The Kylin Mini, and the Zeus...

I can still cancel my Engine Nano..
I like the deck on the Kylin mini but if leaking is your biggest concern the Zeus may be best. Being that it has the top airflow I think it would be pretty peak resistant if not leakproof. Judging by the size of the thread for the Zeus I’d say it has fans.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
And theyre all about the same price ($25)...hmmmm The more I dig, the more attys I find...I wish I was rich or I would buy them all..

I want the atty that'll be the best for a 1ohm, regular kanthal coil...And it should have a tighter draw respectively.. Its hard to judge by reviews because most people vape super subohm coils..

I really like the look and size of the Wotofo SMM, but Ive read that its not good with anything thinner than 24G wire.. I use 26G. And Ive read that flavor is a bit muted...So I have my eye on the Serpent Mini, but everyone is saying the SMM is much better...damn.

As for the Zeus-- While it also has top airflow like the OBS Engine Nano, I saw in a video that it has wicking issues, most likely due to the design-- The wick holes are not aligned with the coil which bugs me....Can someone change my mind please cuz I like this atty.

The Blitzen seems good. Looks the coolest imo.. It's new and I like that its postless and can hold up to 5ml, BUT it's more optimized for dual coils and still on preorder.

I wonder what will work best with a 1ohm coil @ ~30watts...

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Same for me in the Siren V2, I vape it wide open (flavor is just better that way) and I think you will find the airflow adjustable enough. It's easier (for me) to use a tighter draw on the Ares and I prefer it, but either mod is pretty adjustable and if you like a less restricted vape, well either could work. I think you won't be disappointed.

Anna

Reactions: Vaep

Vaep

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
San Diego
Arrived yesterday. Likin' it! Perfect for my kind pulls when airflow is wide open-- Restricted DTL. As for flavor, I think its a bit muted but I think it's because I have the coil/wick too close to the airhole. I think raising the coil a bit will make for some juicy throathits. Will see how that goes when I do a rebuild, but Im definitely liking it so far. Stols001, my topcap fits super snug to the point that I think the rubber piece might wear out quick. But definitely wont leak on me :]
Looks cool with the blue rings too! Thanks for the recommendations! Oh yeah and this tank chuggggs juice, even with this 1.1ohm coil @ 25watts. Two-piece driptip (POM+steel) I got from FT (sku:5223300) so I dont chip my teefs. Super tiny setup-- Only 132cm tall incl driptip!
8YMWXAG.jpg

Invoke + Siren 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread