Looking for the strongest/best Menthol and also strongest/best Cinnamon flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I love menthol and also love cinnamon. Not necessarily together although cinn and mint work great.
I'm looking for the strongest or best of each to add to other flavors or mix alone.

I'd be happy to find a menthol with the strength of a Halls Lemon Menthol Eucalyptus drops. something to really clean out the sinus

I use zero nic to allow the ladies in our home for women to taste various flavors and I've been really happy with experimenting with VG and cinnamon and mint but it turns out the flavorings that I bought were not water soluable. Still tasted good but very cloudy.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any recommendations for flavoring or DIY hints.
Thanks
Hy

Last edited:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
crystals.... I didn't even know they existed. Sounds great. I'll check it out. I think that was the key I was looking for.
Do they disolve in VG? I usually dilute VG with a few drops of purified water for the right consistency. Should I drop the crystals into the water for the desired effect and make a brew to add to VG?

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'm a Menthol person myself, and I saw a place that had both the crystals and the liquid, but I can't find it now...
Here is somewhere to start: Menthol Drops

I have also seen a couple of places where you can order the Menthol in different strengths, and I'll post those when I find them... :unsure:

KILLERkpd

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
East Coast
agree with digital, I have ordered menthol crystals online but I did see some in a mom and pop health food store local to me. AS far as strength of Menthols, I have not seen that anyhwere I have looked. The crystals I got are pretty pungent by them selves-of course one would probably guess they would be in their crystal form....

I only vape menthol....for now.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread