Looking to buy a new kit and need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
Awesome! I really don't think you will be disappointed.
The charger that comes with that kit will either plug into the wall, or you can disconnect the wall charger part and there's a USB charger for your computer.
If you're interested in a little extra juice, PM me your address and I'll send you a couple that didn't work for me. I'm also a fan of PIF (Pay It Forward.)

dynomyte

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
Iowa

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Really, it's a little more exotic than some but, this Bolt kit at Madvapes is a pretty good deal and it comes with a DCT and a couple spare cartos. I recommend that you go to your nearest Home Depot and pick up some Naalox for the threads but, it's a good basic mod.

I agree with MickeyRat but I am a little bias I have a bolt and actually love it. You should definitely get the kit at Mad Vapes. Later on you can get a 4.8v NiMh and vape at 5v or get 2 cr123a and vape 6v with the big boys lol (I haven't tried this yet I have read the wiring is too thin for 6v)

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
I agree with MickeyRat but I am a little bias I have a bolt and actually love it. You should definitely get the kit at Mad Vapes. Later on you can get a 4.8v NiMh and vape at 5v or get 2 cr123a and vape 6v with the big boys lol (I haven't tried this yet I have read the wiring is too thin for 6v)

I've read that too. So far, no problems with mine.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Have you gone 6v or used the kick with it?

Actually is was my wife's until she took over my Buzz Pro. I've used a kick or two 18350s in it almost exclusively. If it's going to fry, it's taking it's time.

FYI I am willing and able to fix it should it fry. So, I'm not particularly worried about it. :)

The kick goes through an 18650 in about 4 hours. That might be why the Darwin uses proprietary batts.

Lera

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
I think I got my confirmation pretty quickly.

You can log on to their website and check your account.

Not good, it said I don't exists with my email address and no way did I enter that wrong.

I did see a confirmation number on the last page, but didn't write it down. I have since emailed them. Can I just say "MURPHY'S LAW with me.

Wow, less then 2 minutes and they answered me back. It seems when I placed my order I had one letter left off my email addy. LOL they are forwarding me my confirmation now. Thank goodness!!!! See, I'm a clutz even on the interwebs..*snorts gleefully*

Last edited:

Lera

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Look on the bright side...I am adding a "present" to my shipment :)

Flat rate boxes...don't want to waste.

Your avatar is that your kitty? He or she kinda look a little ...... off that it got its picture taken. *giggle*

Do I need a syringe to fill the juice with this carto with? And how do you clean these suckers? Nevermind, I'm getting ahead of myself. Guess I'm bored tonight.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Your avatar is that your kitty? He or she kinda look a little ...... off that it got its picture taken. *giggle*

Do I need a syringe to fill the juice with this carto with? And how do you clean these suckers? Nevermind, I'm getting ahead of myself. Guess I'm bored tonight.

He was yawning. For filling the carots...hit youtube and search "condom fill boge" and "taryn spin". Both ways are easier than dripping on the carto IMO. With that, I still top off by dripping on the filling pretty often.

You can boil them to clean them-also see youtube.

Lera

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All was going so good, I unplugged the fully charged battery last night, and put a fresh cart on and I had to suck really hard and was barely getting anything. I check the juice and that is fine, no blockage, blew gently in it, all seems fine. Cleaned with a dry q-tip the contacts, also on the charger, screwed it back in...left it all night, came back and tried again nothing. So I wait now for my other one to charge, I get the green light, hook it up, and now the same dang thing. Suck and Suck but no nadda...plug it back in....green light is on.....carefully lift the contact on battery (middle thingy) screw on cart and nadda. Re-checked every thing and still nadda???????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread