Looking to distribute in Bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moselbee

May 10, 2010
bryan
I am a owner of a bar in a small town that has pretty much nothing... I vap and so many of my customers want to vap to but are not very online friendly. So I am looking to create a small vap"store" inside the bar. I want to sell something that is economical yet low maintenance and has the desire for return business. I am looking for suggestions or options are to what anyone might think. I don't want to buy a bunch of "different" styles or brands to see what they will like bc i know they will like whatever I suggest. There is no where in town other than a piolt that is 40 min away to buy e-cig. IDK if I would be better to sell what piolt sells or a different brand.... We actually have a bar and grill and we also are in the process of opening a night club in the next 30 days. I smoke kr808's. I have no problems with them ever and actually love them. I have had no reason to "try" different brands, or styles, or the pros and cons even of a 2 piece or a 3 piece. Refiling carts or just buying them. I buy them and vap them and love them... thanks in advance for any suggestions or options that people might have.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
Well if the KR808 is what you prefer, you should look for a wholesale supplier. I think v4l sells kits in bulk. You can try to contact them and ask.

Also, I would suggest searching for a wholesaler. I know there are companies in China who also sell disposable 5 time use e-cigs which come with carts and a USB charger..

It all depends on how much you are willing to invest. Most companies have 100 kit min order..

I think 302's also use cartoz but not sure.. never owned one..

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I agree that cartos are good for your situation. I have two suggestions:

1) Get fully disposable models which are cheap and is good for one off use. For a great supplier that sells these, try AEC aka SMOORE
You can almost certainly get these at wholesale prices with certain quantity.

2) I am a recently converted cartomiser fan (although i still use 3piece PVs). I recommend getting the M602 (the manual switch version as i think it kicks better *ss). The advantage of this model is that:

a)It does not sacrifice flavor for power.
b)The cartos lasts a long time and the atty keeps going. I used my first one for a week before deciding to pop a new one.
c) The versatility is great. You can use it with both cartos and regular atomiser/ carts. There is a PCC for this and also a USB Passthrough. Not to mention it also has both auto and manual batt options.

After purchasing the starter kit with cartos, your customers can either chuck it away and treat it as one time deal or get PCCs, USB PTs to continue a full fledged vapers.

moselbee

May 10, 2010
bryan
I def think the 2 piecers are a better choice for club/drunks....I have never tried a disposable ones, anyone have any good or bad experiences with a particular brand? I just want good successful vaporing so they don't feel like it is hard to drag or no throat his or huge vapor when they exhale. Then my thoughts are maybe they would want to buy a full kit for future use but disposable to get them started? Where would I begin to look into China as buying in large bulk for a much lower price.

moselbee

May 10, 2010
bryan
I like Green Smokes products but they are so stinkin expensive, you have to remember we will be dealing with 18-27 yr old drunks that spending money to smoke will be priority but idk that it can be to much money. We do have a patio that they can smoke outside on with there drinks, but here in Ohio we get crazy weather so weather depending they will in time want to smoke inside...

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
If you are going to sell liquid or prefilled carts you better check with your local laws.
Cartoon_cop.gif

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
I just meant Green Smoke has "condoms" with holes in the end for germ free demos. 100 for $5. Smoke51 has disposable one pieces and disposable packs - but they are $20 and $30. I'm in Michigan where they just banned smoking in bars. Some local bars here are RENTING batteries and letting customers just buy cartomizers.

That is an awesome idea - the renting of batteries and selling the cartos...uh...a la carte :blink:

Might be the former bar manager in me, but I can totally see a Carto-girl being a hit...almost like a shooter girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread