Looking to enter the world of RBAs.. AGA-S / IGO-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
Thinking I should get the aga-s and the igo-s to start out with... ill still be using my twists until I decide to upgrade my batteries and will get a multimeter so I don't fry my twists. I still love my nova minis just want to feed my new hobby a little more.

The aga-t 2 seems like it would be better on a bigger setup in the future. This seems like a good way to start out any opinions?

albcig

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2012
tirana
aga-s is very hard to setup. is very small, all metal, you will have shorts everywhere. hits very very well once you set it up properly but have a very small tank.

igo-l, go for it. very good. dunno about igo-s cause i don't have one. but aga-t is overall good, i have several of them. they all work as expected. however i would suggest the RSST

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I really love the IGO-S. I have an IGO-L too but get better performance from the small one. The IGO-S looks great on an eGo, just be careful when using it on something that's not a battery mod. I only use it on my VAMO after killing a Twist. Just make sure when you build it to keep the ohms above 1.5, and don't use wick that can short like SS mesh until you get an APV.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread