Looking to order my first Super T mod and wondering how do i go about it? and wait times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
I am really interested in ordering a PrecisePlus 18650. I am not to familiar with how the wait times/ordering works for these since there is a waiting list and they are out of stock.

Could someone give me some info on how to order one?

Do i just place a order on the site even though it says out of stock? and says 0 dollars due when its in my cart? or is there a waiting list i need to sign?

Also, about how long is the wait time for a PP 18650? Weeks? Months?

Thanks!

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I am really interested in ordering a PrecisePlus 18650. I am not to familiar with how the wait times/ordering works for these since there is a waiting list and they are out of stock.

Could someone give me some info on how to order one?

Do i just place a order on the site even though it says out of stock? and says 0 dollars due when its in my cart? or is there a waiting list i need to sign?

Also, about how long is the wait time for a PP 18650? Weeks? Months?

Thanks!

You cant order a P+18650 since they are out of stock/there is no wait list unless SuperT has it as a Pre-order.....Only David knows when or if they will become available again...

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I think I recall him saying it would be a while before any more P+s are available again (I could be wrong, though, it happens occasionally ;-) )

As another option, the ELA is still available on pre-order, not sure how many spots are still available (last I saw was less than 30, I think). If you didn't mind waiting 6-8 weeks and don't mind the extra couple millimeters of girth it's well worth it :) I just got mine in the mail today and while it's a little bit bigger and heavier than the P+, the versatility makes that tradeoff worth it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread