looking to upgrade my 510 battery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleh3lix

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
West Hills
I am looking for a better alternative. i can't afford the kit, but i see i can buy the accessories sepererate. the LUX battery is 19.99, and i can buy the charger for 9 bucks. it says it supports all 510 cartomizers and atomizers, which is great. is this a good alternative ? it's not going to be incompatible or mess up my 510 cartomizers right? and will i notice a difference with a 2.0 cartomizer coming from my 510? :D i am coming from a 280 mah Mega Battery from madvapes.

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
In only one case was there a 510 carto that someone had issues connecting to a 902 battery and it was because the 510 from that specific manufacturer had a low contact. I got one and tried it myself and had to pull it up a little bit. That being said, that's the only case. I've tried several 510s with no problem and I know others have as well. I just have yet to find someone who likes a 510 more than a 902 so what I'd suggest is if you're happy with the battery, try one box of 902 cartos at some point down the line. When you say 2.0, I assume you mean ohms. The 902 dual coil carto is 2.0, but I actually prefer the normal 2.6 902 cartos. The LUX XL is 1.5, which would fit. So you won't have a problem, but will you see a difference? I'm not sure. People who are looking for their batteries to last longer, may not want a larger size at first but come to realize that's just how it works, so you may want to consider the LUX. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread