lorann Watermelon

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellybomer

May 23, 2014
new york
So I've been trying to use lorann Watermelon in some mixes, and the first week after mixing it it taste fine but after that the color of the juice turns lighter, and the taste decreases severely. Has anyone else had this problem with this flavoring? and if u have any idea how to fix it?
(Fyi I've tried 2 different bottles of this flavor and both had the same results)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So I've been trying to use lorann Watermelon in some mixes, and the first week after mixing it it taste fine but after that the color of the juice turns lighter, and the taste decreases severely. Has anyone else had this problem with this flavoring? and if u have any idea how to fix it?
(Fyi I've tried 2 different bottles of this flavor and both had the same results)

I never had much luck Using Lorann Watermelon. I made some OK mixes. But Nothing to write home about.

I switched to FlavorArt Watermelon. Wow. Big Difference. Much Better.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah I agree the Lorann watermelon isnt a very pronounced flavor. I even did a 20% with their watermelon it was still somewhat bland...Ill give FA's watermelon a try...any closer to that elusive Jolly Rancher watermelon taste? (On that note Jolly Rancher should make a line of ejuice flavors :laugh:)

If you are Looking for a Jolly Rancher Watermelon taste, try adding a touch of Peach.

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
Not sure if VG could be considered a "Flavor stabilizer", I don't think it would impact shelf life of your juice with more VG either. Perhaps it is how the juice is being stored? Do you have it in a Clear bottle? If so do you keep it stored somewhere dark?
I just made my 2nd batch of Watermelon with LorAnn and its pretty good! We only made a 10mL batch first and the second batch was a 15mL and we vape it pretty quick so I can not comment on shelf life of this particular juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread