• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

LoRann's Flavorings $1.09 a bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
I know you guys get them locally at that ABC store, but I found this place online in case there is a flavor you can't get locally or just don't have the time to go get it at the store. I just ordered 16 different flovors myself.

LorAnn Oils Gourmet Flavoring .125oz.

I just went to that site and saw some "carp juice" Oh yummy..NOT. Thank goodness its not for human consumption. I saw that and thought OMG that cant be any fun...Maybe for the macho fisherman LOL

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here is a bunch of info for ya including ABC (be sure to check out the other VIP threads for DIY and local places to buy).

As always thank-you! It's near my work perhaps I will pick some up on the way home one of these days....but with my obsessiveness I will prolly take a road trip this weekend LOL

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Just be careful not to buy the ones with oil in them. There are more in the chocolate candy making area... but some of those have a Fat called glyceryl oleate so avoid those (umm, I didn't read that till I got some of mine home, durrrr).

Also, they have great glass droppers that fit in both the tiny Lorann bottles and the larger ones. Cheap price and they'll sometimes fit other bottles, so I picked up a bunch of them while I was there!! They're in the same area as the LorAnns. They know about us for the most part.

I think I need to hit them up for a discount for us! ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread