Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thank you so much for the quick answers guys!

I have PMed redeyedancer and he'll be sending a replacement.

I think I will also invest in some extras, because
the rubberband look just isn't very classy. ;)

Make sure when you get the new magnet that you put it against the existing magnet on the body so it sticks to it. Put a black mark on the part that will go against the door. Then remove and glue! It is easier if you do it right the first time you try! LOL

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
My replacement magnet from redeyedancer is on the way! :rickroll: Thanks so much for the speedy help, redeyedancer. It's much appreciated. :thumb:

I'm hoping it will get here tomorrow then I can do away with the rubber band belt. :laugh:

On a side note...
My thoughtful husband shared his rotten cold with me and my REO has been a bit neglected the last couple days. Can't taste much of anything anyway right now. :(

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
My replacement magnet from redeyedancer is on the way! :rickroll: Thanks so much for the speedy help, redeyedancer. It's much appreciated. :thumb:

I'm hoping it will get here tomorrow then I can do away with the rubber band belt. :laugh:

On a side note...
My thoughtful husband shared his rotten cold with me and my REO has been a bit neglected the last couple days. Can't taste much of anything anyway right now. :(

Congrats!! Good to here the REO is gonna get back to tip top shape. Being sick sucks! My Son was kind enough to bring home something over the holiday weekend as well. Him, my wife and my daughter were all praying to the toilet gods, one after the other. Luckly it only lasted for 24 hours each. :blink:

Hope you Feel Better and plenty of fluids!!!!!! :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Oh no kidding! I thought this was really quick, too! I posted on the 28th, heard from Rob very quickly after I posted, exchanged some info by PM with him, and 3 days later I have my magnet. Props to Rob for the good service. :thumbs:

Robert really tries hard to be at the top for customer service! He just cares that much about the REO's and the REO family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread