Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
So, I guess I got pulled in. Just pulled the trigger on a sigelei zmax telescope. Ordered it from Vaportek, the price was just too good to pass up, and I figured I would be upgrading from the Ego batteries eventually, so... Now I need everything else lol. Where are good places to get batteries and a charger, and what do you guys recommend for the top of this beautiful mod? Should I still try the evods, or go with something else?

Haha I got sucked into this deal too. I already have a trust fire charger, so I picked up some Efest IMR batteries along with it. I picked up a trustfire Tr001 universal lithium charger (around $10) from amazon. They are the cheapest reliable chargers out there. If you want to get a step up, go with the nitecore i2 or i4 charger ($20-$35). I'm still learning the ins and outs of batteries, but I picked up some Efest IMRs from Vaportek. The better IMR 18*** are the AW IMR batteries. There are more expensive batteries/better quality, but I don't know much about them. You will prolly want to order some soon because it's gonna really suck to be stuck with a Zmax and not be able to use it.

TwoStep

Jun 22, 2013
New Jersey
i started off with an ego then went to an ego twist. after a while i just went for broke and got a provari after seeing and trying the one my boss had. also i went with smoktech cartos. i must say i have been perfectly content ever since. price wise it may be a bit of a jump but i enjoy it. another way you could go would be trying a smoktech sidewinder with a kick in it so you can set your watts instead and not have to tamper with it throughout the day.

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
i started off with an ego then went to an ego twist. after a while i just went for broke and got a provari after seeing and trying the one my boss had. also i went with smoktech cartos. i must say i have been perfectly content ever since. price wise it may be a bit of a jump but i enjoy it. another way you could go would be trying a smoktech sidewinder with a kick in it so you can set your watts instead and not have to tamper with it throughout the day.

Have you tried using Boge cartos before? Soo much better than Smoktech cartos. (imo)

Thanks guys, everyone has been giving some great advice. I did order some AW IMR 18500 batteries and a Nitecore charger, so I will be set when the Zmax comes in, but I still have to decide on what atomizers or whatever i want for it. Probably going to order some dripping atomizers from Empire Mods, along with a drip shield and drip tip. I figure I need a way to try out all these new choices in juices, right? Going to grab some cartomizers too, as everyone suggested. Still haven't decided on a tank system, but I figure the cartos and dripping setups will do for now, and I can order the others from Fasttech, unless I find something I like better elsewhere. Anybody have any suggestions on what produces some great vapor and taste that looks great on a flat top Segelei Zmax telescope? Oh, and I still need to order some juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread