Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    lost vape is most famous for its dna chipset devices, recently it decided to create a new line equipped with proprietary Chipset Quest to keep prices down and reach a larger circle of users.

I was able to appreciate the extraordinary transforming qualities and the constructive care of the brand new Gemini Hybrid 80W, later I was also very satisfied with the BTB Kit 100W (Back To Basic) equipped with 18650 battery and temperature control functions.

Today I would like to introduce you to the missing link, the Lost Vape Thelema 80W pod Mod.

The device delivers up to 80W of maximum power and is powered by a large 23600 built-in battery and3,000mAh.
    Of course, the manufacturer hasn't forgotten the Type-C charging.

Thanks to the Hi-end build quality that has always distinguished Lost Vape and its products, the Thelema 80W faces a market very saturated with devices of this type, but undoubtedly has the know-out to excel and become the new reference point.

Enjoy the reading.

Lost Vape Thelema 80W Pod Mod.

1.jpg

On the packaging of the Lost Vape Thelema 80W we find; the image of the device, the brand logo, the wording "quest" (chipset) and three icons containing the main technical characteristics.

2.jpg

On the back of the box are the packing list, the warnings, the security code, a bar code, indications on the color of the sample, logos & brands.

3.jpg

Package Includes:
    1 Thelema kit
    1 Pod (4ML pre-installed)
    1 Drip Tip 510 MTL
    1 Drip Tip 510 DTL
    1 Coil M4 Mesh ultra boost 0.2Ω (pre-installed)
    1 Coil M1 Clapton Mesh ultra boost of 0.3Ω
    1 Sachet with spare O-ring
    1 Micro USB cable
    1 User manual
    1 Warranty card

4.jpg

Parameters and characteristics:
    Dimensions: 101x35.3x29.4 mm
    Weight: 151g
    Material: Zinc alloy
    Current range: 0.3A-22A.
    Output power range: 5-80W.
    Output voltage: 0.8-4V.
    Battery voltage: 3.0-4.2V
    Battery: Built-in 23600 3000mAh
    Resistors supported: 0.12-5.0ohm
    Display: 0.96 inch colorful
    Charging: Type-C 5V / 2A
    Refil: From above
    Air flow: Double channel
    AFC adjustment: With ring on Ultra Boost coils
    Compatible: With Ultra Boost RBA
    Compatible: With all Ultra Boost series coils

5.jpg

6.jpg

There are 9 color combinations to choose from:
    SS - Ukiran leather, gunmetal - Ukiran leather, black - Ukiran leather, SS - shiny leather, gunmetal - shiny leather, black - shiny leather, SS - full grain leather, gunmetal - full grain leather and black - full grain leather .

7.jpg

Thelema exploded view:

8.jpg

Design:
    Although the Thelema uses a large internal battery (23600) the dimensions of this device are no more bulky than those of the competition equipped with 18650 battery. This makes the Thelema a well-made portable Mod with a great autonomy of Vaping.

The frame built in zinc alloy with its workmanship very much recalls the typical look of the famous Big Battery Hi-end from Lost Vape. This design integrates very well with the genuine leather insert, the leather is treated with a special oil to make it more luminous and beautiful, then it is covered with a very robust transparent varnish layer.

9.jpg

From the side it is possible to observe the perfect combination of leather and metal, no burrs. On both sides, on an area with a trapezium shape familiar to Lost Vape, there is a plate with embossed transversal stripes texture, in one there is the name of the Brand engraved, in the other the name of the Device.
    The two external air-flow slots are placed at the top, one for each side and measure 10x3mm, they have the task of bringing fresh air to the coil

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    11.jpg

On the front side there is an oval slot arranged vertically to view the e-liquid level inside the pod.
    The square shaped, slightly protruding Fire key is of the right proportions and is placed at the top in its classic ideal position, built in plastic material offers good tactile feedback.

The screen below has a 0.96-inch color TFT display that contains all the information useful for vaping, we find: the graphic level with the remaining percentage of battery charge, the Ω of the coil, the Watts set, the duration of the last Puff, the total Puff counter, the lock / unlock icon in the shape of a padlock, and the graphic indication on the six available and selectable background colors.

The two up / down adjustment buttons are large and being distant from each other are very comfortable to click.

The Usb Type-C socket is the last detail of the front and is located in the lower part.

12.jpg

The compartment / pod of the Thelema is screwed to the mod via three tamper-proof screws, there are two gold / plated contact pins, spring-loaded, the four magnets are placed in an elevated position on as many turrets.

On the bottom of the mod are three generous vent slots for the built-in battery, the C E mark, the disposal logo and the words "Designed by Lost Vape Co Ltd.,"

13.jpg

Power supply system:

14.jpg

The Thelema cartridge contains up to 4ml of E-liquid.

The 510 drip-tip is replaceable to offer the best vaping conditions in Mtl or Dtl.

The Refil is very convenient and can be done without removing the cartridge, only by lifting the rubber cap, the hole for the injection of the liquid is ideally sized for the majority of dispensers on the market.

This is a two good solution that everyone should adopt.

15.jpg

Lost Vape Ultra Boost Coils are cleverly equipped with a thread on the lower end, this allows you to apply the AFC adjustment ring.

This air adjustment ring is super effective, it can count on a large slot for the Sub-Ohm coils and two small holes for the Mtl coils, a really nice job, I congratulate lost Vape, the other manufacturers should take a cue .

16.jpg

- Mesh Coil Ultre Boost M3 from 0.15Ω range 40-70W:
    This is the only Coil that I had not tried previously on the Gemini Hybrid, as a liquid I chose the Tob tropical, 70/30 at 0mg / ml.
    With this coil it is a must to use the wide Drip-Tip supplied in the Thelema kit, at 40w it is already very reactive and satisfying, the aroma is very perceptible and also the steam production is discreet, at 50W it starts to push hard with an instant activation and a surprising exponential increase in both aromatic yield and quantity of steam, increasing watts up to 70W (coil limit) the steam is hotter and the aromatic yield similar to before, I find that 50-60watts are more than enough and very rewarding.
    I found my best at 50w this taking into consideration the fact of facilitating and extending the life of the coil and limiting the consumption of liquid rather accentuated.

- Mesh Coil Ultra Boost M4 from 0.2Ω range 40-60W:
    With this resistance I used the wide 510 Drip-Tip supplied in the kit, the liquid chosen was the Tob tropical, 70/30 at 0mg / ml.
    At 40W with open air-flow its yield satisfies me a lot, the body of the steam is remarkable, the puff is soft and silent.
    You can reach 60W (maximum coil limit) without showing signs of sagging or excessive heat, the performance logically increases compared to the initial 40W.
    However I am satisfied and I prefer to use it at 45 / 50W with the air ring completely open.

- Mesh Coil Ultra Boost M1 from 0,3Ω range 30-40W
    Also this sub-ohm coil is made expressly for the DTL, I used the same liquid previously tested with the M4 coil.
    Its output at 40W is good, it does not reach the high performance of the M4, however by adjusting the AFC to 50% it does not do badly at all, personally for a longer duration of the resistance I recommend using it at 30W.

- Mesh Coil Ultra Boost M2 from 0.6Ω range 20-28W
    Made for a limited DTL shot, it pleased me with one of my favorite creamy liquids.
    Using the wide Drip-Tip, adjusting the AFC rather closed and pushing it to 20 / 25W, the resulting Puff is medium open, never develops too much heat and can be an excellent compromise coil between MTL and DTL suitable for many vaper's.

- Coil Ultra Boost MTL 1.0Ω range 8-15W:
    For this Coil (not mesh) I installed the MTL Drip-Tip included in the package and I used Tob Ermes diluted 50/50 with 4mg / ml of nicotine.
    This resistance has two air-flow holes so small that they hardly need to be choked to obtain a good contrasted MTL puff.
    I found the best compromise at 13.5W, the vapor is dry, warm enough, with Hit quite similar to traditional cigarettes, the consumption of liquid is limited, the 4ml capacity of the pod installed on the Thelema really last a long time.
    The 1.0Ω Ultra Boost MTL coil by lost Vape is really optimal for an MTL vape and satisfies a lot even with low nicotine concentrations.

- Ultra Boost RBA:
    This is certainly a useful accessory for those who want to have fun building flavor Coils, however it is not so easy to achieve the performance of the excellent Ultra-Boost prebuild.
    With this RBA you can test your skills, even newbies can learn since it is not difficult to regenerate.
    If you like the open Puff I still recommend its purchase.

17.jpg

The circuit of the Thelema 80W:
    - To turn on / off the device, five clicks on the fire button are required in less than two seconds.
    - Sleep mode is automatically activated after 10s of inactivity.
    - The wattage with the mod unlocked is activated with the Up / Down keys with an increase and decrease of 0.5W at a time from 5 to 80W.
    - To lock / unlock the wattages, press the Up / Down buttons simultaneously.
    - To delete the puff number, press the Down / Fire buttons simultaneously.
    - To change one of the six screen colors, press the Up / Fire buttons simultaneously.
    - No Pass-Through the device warns on the screen that it is not allowed to vape while charging for safety reason.
    - Low battery the device warns on the screen that the battery charge level is low.
    - Check atomizer the device warns on the screen that it does not detect the atomizer.
    - Short circuit the device warns on the screen that the resistive value is less than 0.1Ω.
    - Too hot, when the device reaches a board temperature above 80 °, it stops and restores below 60 °.
    - Over 10s, the device locks for safety when 10s of continuous delivery are reached.

18.jpg

The integrated battery of the Thelema is a large 23600 which guarantees a considerable autonomy before having to recharge it.
    Testing its duration I managed to do 320 Puff at a constant 50W.

Using a 2A charger only takes 60 minutes for a full charge cycle.

19.jpg

HighLight Thelema:
    Pros:
    - Constructive solidity
    - Quality assembly and materials
    - Attractive design
    - Ergonomic
    - Intuitive, responsive and reliable Quest chipset
    - Bright and clear color screen
    - Type-C charging
    - Great autonomy of 3.000mAh
    - Coil Ultra Boost DTL
    - 1.0Ω MTL Ultra Boost Coil
    - Low condensation even leaving the tank inserted and full of liquid for a long time.
    - Very good quality / price ratio
    Tips:
    - I would have made the E-liquid level control window slightly larger for better visibility.

Thanks to Lost Vape for submitting the product for the review:

https://lostvape.com/product-item/thelema-80w-pod-mod/

20.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread