Lost Without Vaporium :((( Please help NEED E-Cig Juice ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty_Howard

Mar 15, 2012
UK
I was CRUSHED when Vapourium closed it's online shop. I always got my e-liquid from them. Now my stash has run out :(((

I HAVE tried cheaper brands, but they tasted awful and made me sick :((( Where ONLINE (UK only) can I buy similar e-liquid to that of Vapourium?

(Note: Only tobacco flavours... NOT fruit flavours etc) With Vapourium, I used Virginia and Gold and Silver flavours.

Please ONLY UK sites. I am in the UK.

(Sorry it's not the correct Forum, but it would not let me post this on the UK forum, or the E-Cig juice forum)

Last edited:

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I was CRUSHED when Vapourium closed it's online shop. I always got my E-Liquid from them. Now my stash has run out :(((

I HAVE tried cheaper brands, but they tasted awful and made me sick :((( Where ONLINE (UK only) can I buy similar E-Liquid to that of Vapourium?

(Note: Only tobacco flavours... NOT fruit flavours etc) With Vapourium, I used Virginia and Gold and Silver flavours.

Please ONLY UK sites. I am in the UK.

(Sorry it's not the correct Forum, but it would not let me post this on the UK forum, or the E-Cig juice forum)

This one comes to mind: E-Liquid - E Liquid UK - E Cig Liquid I'll look around & see what else I can find. Meanwhile, click on other threads in the New Members' Forum, introduce yourself & get your post count up. After 5 posts and about an hour you'll be able to post elsewhere.

Welcome to ECF, Good Luck, & Happy Vaping! :vapor:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry for the delay in replying Kitty.

Most e-liquids are either PG (Propelyene Glycol) or VG (Vegetable Glycerine) based or a mixture of the 2. PG gives more throat hit & VG more vapour. If you are using a tank, it's best to not have 100% VG, but a 50/50 mix should be fine :)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
YW Kitty :D Hope you like them, it's always a tad worrying recommending e-liquid to others as everyone's taste is different.

Another real favourite of mine is Vape Escapes Black Cat (made by Grizwald). To me it's like a smooth silk cut with a hint of vanilla & liquorice. Use discount code ECF10 for 10% off -
Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

Freedomvape's are also good, Kev is off on holiday tomorrow so nothing will be shipped out for a couple of weeks, but he has a 15% off discount code HOLIDAY15 to make up for the wait :)
E-Liquid (120+ Flavours) - Items - FreedomVape (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread