Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
so the lostvape drone squonk thread is closed, but it’s also 16 pages long so I though I’d start another.

I just broke the screen on my lostvape drone 250c.

I’ve got a replacement 250c board left over from my failed attempt to repair my VTX200 squonk which had the same problem after only a couple of weeks, but I don’t know how to replace the board on this mod. Anyone know?

• Optimistic
Reactions: HigherStateD

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yup, gotta reach up, grab the guts and rip it out the batt hole.
Sorry, I got nothin. Hopefully, someone with some actual knowledge about this will answer your question. Have you contacted Lostvape?
upload_2019-10-3_12-5-24.jpg

I hope it’s this and not some even more disturbing Adam Wast Batman reference

Psyentist

Oct 11, 2019
so the lostvape drone squonk thread is closed, but it’s also 16 pages long so I though I’d start another.

I just broke the screen on my lostvape drone 250c.

I’ve got a replacement 250c board left over from my failed attempt to repair my VTX200 squonk which had the same problem after only a couple of weeks, but I don’t know how to replace the board on this mod. Anyone know?

I saw a video on YouTube disassembling one of the old drones, I imagine it would be quite similar with the new one.

On another note, I just got one of these. I’m impressed. Love how it feels in the hand. It’s not as big as I expected either, with a 30mm rda on it’s smaller in height and width, only a little bigger in depth compared to my paranormal with a tank on. Probably lighter too, paranormal is quite heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread