• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
No, Menards is a huge hardware/lumber chain store here in the midwest....a man cave if there ever was one. But they do try to attract the ladies....some clothes, cleaning supplies, decorating items so I tag along occasionally. But hubs goes there so often, I am sure he is sleeping with one of the employees. I have nick named her Minnie Menardi. :laugh:

Menards05.jpg

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Glam I think the same about DH. I hate going in there mainly because he JUST HAS to look at a couple dozen things before we can leave.

Hi, jj....yes, they are worse than women. Hubs has to go up and down all the tool aisles.....just in case there is something there he does not have. I think Minnie must work in the tool department, cause he always manages to end up there with a smile on his face. :D

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Hi, jj....yes, they are worse than women. Hubs has to go up and down all the tool aisles.....just in case there is something there he does not have. I think Minnie must work in the tool department, cause he always manages to end up there with a smile on his face. :D

DH usually ends up with the look of "Can I, can I, get one of this and one of that...etc :facepalm:

IF he got all that stuff, the house would be full and we'd be living in the shed in the back yard.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
DH usually ends up with the look of "Can I, can I, get one of this and one of that...etc :facepalm:

IF he got all that stuff, the house would be full and we'd be living in the shed in the back yard.

Or in an old bus...down by the river. :laugh: Cause if they got everything they wanted, we would have no empty sheds either. :D

5708356313_5efeb475aa_z.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good Morning, Beachers......
    He is working in the yard today....and I am visiting with you all.
    Good morning Glam, sounds like a plan :)

blonde? Oh, you are talking glam.:laugh:
    Errr, no, another ECF user :?:

aloha beach

Guess I get to run to Bloomington today to get a new NutriBlender. The blade on the one that I have now caught a seal and then it leaked allllll over the place.
    Good morning JJ, sorry about your blender :unsure:

I don't shop with DH and I don't invite him to go with me :evil:

Glam

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2011
    La Salle, Illinois
    Hey :D Taking an enforced break - ran out of sealant :glare: I guess I didn't consider the porosity of the patio pavers :glare: DH has run to Lowes Hardware…. and has been gone a loonngg time! Maybe he ran into Mr Glam and Mr JJ :ohmy: :laugh:

While I have been patiently waiting on him, I put together the two dog beds I got :D

coolaroo-dog-bed_B.jpg

Morning Tink, or should I say good afternoon to our eastern time zone people. :) Love the dog beds. I want one....just a few feet longer and wider tho. :D

And may I warn you to watch out for Lolita Lowe....she is quite the man eater. If we lived closer to Lowe's, I am sure hubs would be a willing prey. :laugh:

tgcrna

Tink
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 21, 2010
    Greensboro, NC
    Morning Tink, or should I say good afternoon to our eastern time zone people. :) Love the dog beds. I want one....just a few feet longer and wider tho. :D

And may I warn you to watch out for Lolita Lowe....she is quite the man eater. If we lived closer to Lowe's, I am sure hubs would be a willing prey. :laugh:

Hoping the beds will be a comfie alternative that they won't chew on and Hayden won't rub his chin raw on. Also gonna try the Sulfadene VG mentioned to try on Hayden's chin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread