• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
This is so sad that you had to work yesterday....against all the labor laws. Hope you were able to recoup with double tacos for dinner. :D

th

Or have you moved to another food for this week? :D

What I had for supper. :D YUM

WHAT a day. Been doing the back and forth thing with realtor. Think the condo is sold....is if they don't back out of it.

Hadn't done the cCleaner thing on this since before we left so did it this morning. Went to sign in here and it wouldn't take my password. Just got it reset!!

Got my EIN number. :w00t:

Got hold of two insurance companies and got info mailed to them.

Got a notice for jury duty and I'm suppose to be there Nov. 26th. Trouble is I got plane tickets for the 25th to fly out to DD. I hope they let me out of it or I'm gonna be really ticked off!

And how did everyone elses day go?

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

GLAM! :lol::lol::lol: MEGGERS!

On post 15,000 Meggers!!!! :laugh:

:blink: So...I won? Do I get a prize? :D
    You can try but Glam hasn't had much luck collecting so far :laugh:

:?:

WHAT a day. Been doing the back and forth thing with realtor. Think the condo is sold....is if they don't back out of it.
    :w00t:

Hadn't done the cCleaner thing on this since before we left so did it this morning. Went to sign in here and it wouldn't take my password. Just got it reset!!
    :(

:unsure:

:w00t:

Got a notice for jury duty and I'm suppose to be there Nov. 26th. Trouble is I got plane tickets for the 25th to fly out to DD. I hope they let me out of it or I'm gonna be really ticked off!
    :cry:

It was horrid!! 8-o

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa

Hi, JJ. :wub:

Compared to your day, mine was a breeze. :D But it sounds like you are making great progress.

CCleaner seems to be getting rid of all cookies now. The first time I used the new version, it cleared the cookies that store my ECF Password and some other sites. :ohmy: Lucky for me, I remembered them and didn't have any trouble getting back in. I have unchecked the Cookies box in CCleaner now. My AntiMalware does a much more intelligent job of getting rid of the bad ones and leaving the good ones alone.

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    You can try (Meggers) but Glam hasn't had much luck collecting so far :laugh:

Like I said before, the Prize is the continuation of the beach. That'll have to be enough. Maybe I should start charging all of you to come to the beach.

:lol:

It was horrid!! 8-o

Oh, did I just make it worse? :oops: Sorry. :wub:

jj2

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Hi, JJ. :wub:

Compared to your day, mine was a breeze. :D But it sounds like you are making great progress.

CCleaner seems to be getting rid of all cookies now. The first time I used the new version, it cleared the cookies that store my ECF Password and some other sites. :ohmy: Lucky for me, I remembered them and didn't have any trouble getting back in. I have unchecked the Cookies box in CCleaner now. My AntiMalware does a much more intelligent job of getting rid of the bad ones and leaving the good ones alone.

After using it, I always have to log in. Trouble is it didn't take my password. I thought maybe I changed it but I always used a variation of the same thing. I tried them all off and on during the day and none worked.

When I changed it this time, I used my online password program.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hey Dale :)
    My day was a bunch of ups and downs. Sorry yours was horrible. :(
    They better let me out of jury duty cause those tickets are non refundable. :grr:
    Hey JJ, gosh I hope you can get out of that ... that would be horrible! :ohmy:

Like I said before, the Prize is the continuation of the beach. That'll have to be enough. Maybe I should start charging all of you to come to the beach.
    :lol:

Oh, did I just make it worse? :oops: Sorry. :wub:
    :grr:!!!!!!!

:p

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    After using it, I always have to log in. Trouble is it didn't take my password. I thought maybe I changed it but I always used a variation of the same thing. I tried them all off and on during the day and none worked.

When I changed it this time, I used my online password program.

Did you get my email reply with instructions?

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    I talked to Dusty and he gave me a link to request a reset. It took awhile but success at the end. :D

Sun asked me the same thing one time, and I wrote to Classy about it. She said it could take a while, but Sun figured out how to get the password reset by herself, the way I showed you. I think it might be faster that way, but I don't know that for sure.

ETA: It's a direct request, rather than going through several Mods.

jj2

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Sun asked me the same thing one time, and I wrote to Classy about it. She said it could take a while, but Sun figured out how to get the password reset by herself, the way I showed you. I think it might be faster that way, but I don't know that for sure.

I saved the link!! Hope there is no next time.

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    I saved the link!! Hope there is no next time.

When they forced the password change last time, I wanted to change it again, but forgot what I had changed it to, so I had to do it that way. I made it something that's difficult for a Hacker to get past by using Special Characters, but pretty easy for me to remember. :D

jj2

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    When they forced the password change last time, I wanted to change it again, but forgot what I had changed it to, so I had to do it that way. I made it something that's difficult for a Hacker to get past by using Special Characters, but pretty easy for me to remember. :D

I use KeePass and that is where the password for here is now.

Night Dale............sleep tight.

Things are going fast and furious on FB. We are planning the memorial.

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    I think poor Dale needs to retire. :(

Gonna head into lurk mode and plot tomorrow. Be glad when things settle a little bit anyway.

Good night VG and all beach peeps. :) :wub:

33msqog.gif

P.S.

Good luck on starting the new thread VG!!!

My opinion: threads need to be longer than 15,000!!!

No frills on this new one. I didn't have time to plan a big exit and entrance, but I'll have it up tonight and close this one. I'll wait until after 10:00 CST. I wish they could be longer than 15,000, too.

Good Night, Sweet. :wub:

You are making progress, and the worst of it should be over before much longer. :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread