• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Sony and Toshiba are really bad about proprietary junkware. :grr: And nothing is perfect. I think it's very wise to research every aspect, and read every review. You'll find something you like, and if it's the T300, I'll be glad to look into that keyboard thing for you. :D
I've never owned a Toshiba, but the Sony junkware is terrible...bad enough to prevent me from buying another one. It is sad, though, because my current machine is thin and light and performs well. I despise the location of the trackpad too, but it is easy enough to change my hand position most of the time (but annoying when the cursor jumps every time I brush the trackpad with my palm). It has other issues, but those are the two major ones.

Thanks for all of your help, which I really value and appreciate.

I'm going to sign off now....working another long day tomorrow :D Maybe I'll catch you tomorrow night. Have a good one :)

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I've never owned a Toshiba, but the Sony junkware is terrible...bad enough to prevent me from buying another one. It is sad, though, because my current machine is thin and light and performs well. I despise the location of the trackpad too, but it is easy enough to change my hand position most of the time (but annoying when the cursor jumps every time I brush the trackpad with my palm). It has other issues, but those are the two major ones.

Thanks for all of your help, which I really value and appreciate.

I'm going to sign off now....working another long day tomorrow :D Maybe I'll catch you tomorrow night. Have a good one :)

Glad I could help. Have a good night and a great day tomorrow. :)

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I despise the location of the trackpad too, but it is easy enough to change my hand position most of the time (but annoying when the cursor jumps every time I brush the trackpad with my palm). It has other issues, but those are the two major ones.

Then Dr. Veege say, don't do dat. :lol:

goodoleboy45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
ohio
good_morning_funny_scraps.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Good Morning Dale ,Sun and all other Beacher`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread