• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
It's a butterfly floating by and I can see mine and the one you quoted :confused:

Did not show on mine either, Dale. Here you can have some of mine. :) I am just floating by for now.....back later.

ani-Butterfly8.gif

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Just finished watching the discovery channel show, Naked and Afraid. Anyone else seen it? It's awesome. A man and woman who have never met are dropped off in some God forbidden area and must survive 21 days. Each participant is allowed only one survival tool. It's usually a machete and fire starter. It's hilarious when they meet for the first time. They're both naked and shake hands.:laugh: This episode was in the Amazon... it was brutal.

Hey Glam, I'm thinking about trying out for the show. Would like to join me?:D Of course, I understand you'll need to talk to hubby first.:lol:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Just finished watching the discovery channel show, Naked and Afraid. Anyone else seen it? It's awesome. A man and woman who have never met are dropped off in some God forbidden area and must survive 21 days. Each participant is allowed only one survival tool. It's usually a machete and fire starter. It's hilarious when they meet for the first time. They're both naked and shake hands.:laugh: This episode was in the Amazon... it was brutal.

Hey Glam, I'm thinking about trying out for the show. Would like to join me?:D Of course, I understand you'll need to talk to hubby first.:lol:

You're going for Survival? :lol:

Subject change. DIL brought us homemade chocolate cookies! :D

Always a good subject! :thumb:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois

Re: the show Naked and Afraid.

LOL....after seeing me naked, you would be very afraid.

Hi, Beachers.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow

I guess I've seen just about every episode. It's not something I would willingly do - survive 21 days with no clothes or weapons in a beast infested area, and they ALL have some kind of awful beasties!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Well I call dibs on the bottom unit. I'm not climbing up all those damn stairs!

I'm back!!!! :D
    But Sun, think of all the good leg exercise :p

Re: the show Naked and Afraid.
    LOL....after seeing me naked, you would be very afraid.
    Hi, Beachers.
    :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread