Love all the juice from BWB but..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I love all the juices I've purchased from BWB! As a matter of fact its pretty much all I vape. my Reo Grande only uses Malty or Malty toffee and My Mini Malty blended with cinnamon red hots but my problem is with the bottles. It is sooo hard to refill my Reos with Malty even when I shove a paper chip down it to open the hole up. Not a huge deal but its a PITA just saying:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Duke

Jun 7, 2009
North Utah
You need to use something larger then a paper Chip? erm.. paper clip down the hole. =-) You can use something like a fork instead.

I use the tool on the left.

prattread-tools-pick-and-hook--4pc.-set.jpg

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I have pretty much the exact same set up in my grand. My 2 reo minis have casablanca and vanilla right now (freaking awesome!) so the thinner juices get filled up in the smaller bottles.

Anyway, what I use is a cheapo metal dental pick I got at the drugstore and I bent the pointed pick straight. Its great because it has a handle on it and the metal pick is long enough to be able to completely reach all the way down the dropper opening. It makes the malty toffee flow so much easier out of the bottle.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I agree it can be a pain dripping from those 30ml bottles if you have a lot to fill. But I can't complain at all because what I really hate are bottles I've gotten elsewhere that don't drip and always squirt out a stream instead. Because of this, I love Don's bottles. Just my opinion. I use cartos so I prefer the precision drops that I get from Don's bottles.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
After learning from another REOnaut how to pop the dropper in a bottle without touching it (unscrew the cap all the way then bend it over to one side - the dropper will pop out and land in the cap, and you put it back on by just screwing the cap down again) I just pour my MT from the 30ml bottle into my Grand's 6ml bottle. Much faster and easier.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Might have to order a ton of them and sell em on the site. Best and easiest Idea ive seen yet and we all have our little vaping kit we can store them in LOL
I use one of the corn on the cob holder thingies to enlarge the holes......The holder makes it easy to insert the metal prong and pull back out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread