Love at first vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jherek

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Missouri
Greetings, all,

After waiting 8 anxious days, finally, my shipment from Ruyan Direct arrived today. I nearly missed its arrival, as it had to be signed for. I pulled up at my house with less than a minute to spare before the postman arrived. 8-o

Despite my initial reservations, Ruyan Direct got every detail of the DSE 901 order exactly correct, and the shipment by EMS, though expensive (20 bucks), was very prompt, considering the distance. Everything arrived undamaged... AND two of the three batteries were charged! Mindfull of the warnings from some, I loaded up the supplied "low strength" cart and was taking my first vape within 10 minutes. It took a few tries to get the draw correct, and... it happened for me; the first good vape was like magic. :hubba:

An hour later, attempting to cut some Ruyan Turkish Blend (18 mg) with Wilton brand VG, I had a mishap and spilt some on the leg (though, washed it off quickly)... fortunately, the good folks on this forum were here to reassure that this was no big deal.

After a few hours of practice, I got the hang of the 901. This thing has, in every way, surpassed my expectations; using a 2 part VG, to one part "18 MG Turkish Blend" mix, with a drop of water, it produces huge amounts of vapor - comparable to an analog. The battery life seems to be good, thus far, too.

I've read some saying that they prefer the 801 or 501 model to the 901. They must be impressive, if they can surpass the 901.

I really don't know what to say about the Turkish Blend's flavor, as I've cut it and the atomizer primer might still be affecting the taste. It's, in any case, passable.

Question: is it OK to cut juices 2 to 1 (or even more) like this, using VG? I've got some 24 mg juice on the way, and want to reduce it to 6 mg, using VG. I would rather vape a lot and use low strength, for the time being.

I've only smoked half an analog since I got the 901. I really didn't enjoy it much, and that just may have been my last.

Side effects thus far... not much to speak of... just a touch of sore throat.

Happy vaping!!

Jherek

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Question: is it OK to cut juices 2 to 1 (or even more) like this, using VG? I've got some 24 mg juice on the way, and want to reduce it to 6 mg, using VG. I would rather vape a lot and use low strength, for the time being.
That's perfectly fine, the only problem being that you lose flavor by cutting it.
I cut mine by buying the same flavor but with no nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread