Love my new KGO! Thanks for the help everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomorewords21

Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Harrisburg
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone that recommended the KGO to me! I got it today and haven't been able to put it down!!! I am in love! My best friend has sworn that she will smoke cigs 'til the day she dies but she took a couple hits off the KGO today and is now going to order one! She had tried my Safe Cig before and just couldn't get into in (who can blame her?) But today,she tried the Gansta's ParadICE e-juice from Hoosier E-Cig Supply on the KGO and was like, "That tastes so much better than a cigarette, how much do I have to pay to get started?" I am so excited that I am going to have a vaping buddy. So... thank you everyone for helping me pick out this great PV and answering my questions!!!

kdwycha

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, FL
I am happy with my 2 KGOs from Hoosier as well. Been using 1.7 ohm dual coil lr cartomizers and the ego mega dual coil cartomizers with it for over a month.

I recommend getting some of the Vision Stardust 2.2-2. 4ohm clearomizers. Just got 3 last week and they rock. Even work well with 100% VG boba's even though the site says they don't with 100% VG.

Only clearomizers for me from now on with my KGO :D

nomorewords21

Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Harrisburg
I'd like to try the Clearomizers too.. I heard some great reviews on them. The twists definitely look awesome. I haven't found a site that has the pink ones though... any suggestions? Also, if I were to get a twist, I couldn't use it with my KGO charger.. correct? I thought I heard something about polarity or something like that??

Clovery

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
new jersey
I'd like to try the Clearomizers too.. I heard some great reviews on them. The twists definitely look awesome. I haven't found a site that has the pink ones though... any suggestions? Also, if I were to get a twist, I couldn't use it with my KGO charger.. correct? I thought I heard something about polarity or something like that??

I love my KGO as well!

hoosier e cig has the pink clearomizers in stock at a good price. I ordered some last week and shipping was really fast. I'd suggest trying LR and SR to see which you prefer.

I'm also interested to learn if a KGO charger works for the ego twist. At least one vendor I was looking at sells a charger for the twist that looks identical to the one they sell for the KGO.

nomorewords21

Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Harrisburg
I had the Safe Cig Micro starting out.. I didn't have it long though.. I got it like the 9th of May and while it got me into the "world of vaping", I quickly learned it was nothing to right home about. Good to know that goodprophets has the pink twists! And that's awesome that I can use my KGO charger on it! Once pay day hits I plan I grabbing some clearomizers and some DIY supplies.. can't wait!

nomorewords21

Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Harrisburg
12!! Oh my goodness I am jealous!! :drool: I feel like I do need a couple more though "just in case"! I just have two right now and my fiancé won't let go of one of them.. it's funny 'cause my KGO is pink. He was never a cig smoker, always black and milds and quit a couple months ago but, thinks vaping is pretty cool. Think I may have to get him a black KGO for Father's Day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread