Love my new provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostworld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Hamilton, ON
I remember when I first started vaping, and was doing my research. I had read about the provari and looked it up. I thought the price was insane and wondered why the hell anyone would pay that much.
Well, it didn't take long for me to fall in love with vaping and decide I wanted to upgrade from my egos. I think for about a week I kept going to provape and adding a provari to my cart, and just stare at it. Finally I decided to pull the trigger and I still wasn't sure if I was making a mistake, being that it is so expensive.

I've now had my provari almost a week and well I can honestly say that this is the best purchase I have made since I started vaping. I LOVE this thing! I'm even thinking of getting a provari mini sometime in the future. If anyone is still on the fence for getting one of these, I highly HIGHLY recommend it. You won't regret it!

pmg1944

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Cruces, NM USA
I felt the same way and my wife thought I was nuts as we had just waited 3 weeks for 2 VAMO's to get here from china my first thought was if the VAMO is this good the Provari has to be awesome .. to date was the single best purchase I have made I take it everywhere with me worth every penny in fact I am already saving for another for a back up LOL !!!

Shipmister

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
Santa Rosa
I've had mine for a few months now and it's my all day everywhere vape. I got the mini because I like the option for the extension. I got mine at a local shop so I had the pleasure of checking it out before hand. It was about the same price on provape but I got to use it instantly :rolleyes: haha anyway I love mine never leave without it.

Your friendly nor cal dude

xxThr4sh3rxx

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
North Bay, Canada
I got my 2.5 today, threw on my ibtank and have been in love with it ever since! looks niiice with the blue LED on it :) got the 18650 extension and I'm guessing it's going to last me at least 2 days before I need to charge. I was looking at it for about a week and am glad I finally picked this amazing device up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread