Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thank God for another sale... almost out of Hopscotch. I got a big bottle about a month ago, but silly (or really nice) me gave a bunch of it away to let my friends see how yummy it is. Thankfully shipping from Tucson to Scottsdale is super fast. :D

Ha! I do exactly the same thing! I get a flavor that is really good. I tell my friends how good it is and before I know it, most of my bottle is gone from sending out samples! Thank goodness for these great sales. It makes it so much easier to share the goodness! lol
BTW- I also get my 3 ml bottles here to bottle up the samples that I send. Only 27 cents each with the 10% off code.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Great sale! Made my 1st purchase today: 10ml 24mg: 555,ry4,wyatt earp, and sunrise tobacco. With the 30% off, nice deal. Also ordered a 510 hv bridgeless atty for the provari. Would have ordered a couple more ego-t atties but unfortunately they were out.

I was looking for a new juice vendor as my other juice vendor always seems to be out of what I want or closed down; they also only sold juice. It's nice to go to one vendor and get my juice and hardware. Hope this juice is as good as everyone is saying--I'm sure it is.

Question. What's the difference between the flavor range juices and specialty juices?

I noticed that some juices you can chose your pg/vg % and others it's offered 50/50 with no option. I really like my juices 70pg/30vg and of course all those that I picked were only available in 50/50. Will FSUSA custom make juices in the pg/vg blend you want? I'm not overly concerned about this or I wouldn't have ordered--just interested. thanks

cheers,

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Great sale! Made my 1st purchase today: 10ml 24mg: 555,ry4,wyatt earp, and sunrise tobacco. With the 30% off, nice deal. Also ordered a 510 hv bridgeless atty for the provari. Would have ordered a couple more ego-t atties but unfortunately they were out.

I was looking for a new juice vendor as my other juice vendor always seems to be out of what I want or closed down; they also only sold juice. It's nice to go to one vendor and get my juice and hardware. Hope this juice is as good as everyone is saying--I'm sure it is.

Question. What's the difference between the flavor range juices and specialty juices?

I noticed that some juices you can chose your pg/vg % and others it's offered 50/50 with no option. I really like my juices 70pg/30vg and of course all those that I picked were only available in 50/50. Will FSUSA custom make juices in the pg/vg blend you want? I'm not overly concerned about this or I wouldn't have ordered--just interested. thanks

cheers,

The Specialty line is juice that has multiple flavors to come up with a flavor. It is only available in 50/50 as any other combo would change the taste. The Flavor Range is single flavors. You are able to choose any PG/VG combo that you wish with the flavor range.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Gatorfan, the Flavor Range Juices can be ordered in any VG/PG combination you wish.

The Specialty Juices are exactly that and were made to a specific formula using a 50/05 VG/PG mix. FSUSA does not alter this formula.

But I'm sure you know you can purchase straight VG or PG and make any changes you like. This will likely dilute the flavor though, so you probably will want to order extra flavoring if you intend to do this.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I have my cart ready to order but this time I am getting 120 ml of 555, I have been using 1x flavor and was thinking about trying 555 at 2x. Has anybody tried this? Is it to rich at 2x, should I stay with 1x. Can anybody answer this that may have tried the 2x?

Maybe you should ask in the forum? It may be seen by more people.

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Hanging out in CA for now
Couldn't...resist...any...lon-ger; had to...place...order...

I didn't *need* to try six more FSUSA flavors but I needed an excuse. That's my story and I 'm stickin' to it. It's like a shoe-sale for men!

Thanks for the deal and the tasty flavors!

I gave up shopping for shoes when i discovered FSUSA. Who needs shoes when theres Appletini & Applewood & Voodoo & Jungle Juice...etc, etc, etc. I'd rather go barefoot than give up my juice!

croman67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2010
Oregon
I have my cart ready to order but this time I am getting 120 ml of 555, I have been using 1x flavor and was thinking about trying 555 at 2x. Has anybody tried this? Is it to rich at 2x, should I stay with 1x. Can anybody answer this that may have tried the 2x?

I tried it at 2x and I think it's way too strong. I just smelled it again...egads....it's strong! It's 12mg, born on date of 11/08/10. It's been sitting in the dark since then. It needs a good home. lol PM me if you'd like to have it. :)

Chris

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL

The only way I've had it is "regular" and it seems pretty potent to me. LOL I must be a wimp.

If you want to try it at 2x, I'd suggest getting a small bottle to make sure you like it first. :)

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I gave up shopping for shoes when i discovered FSUSA. Who needs shoes when theres Appletini & Applewood & Voodoo & Jungle Juice...etc, etc, etc. I'd rather go barefoot than give up my juice!

Funny how juice shopping outshines soo many other things that used to seem a priority to us, huh? I'm at my happiest when running around barefoot with a pv in my hand! :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!!

Thank you for the special!

I'm like several, I didn't NEED to order any more juice right now... but at this price, I could stand to try a few more and order a bigger bottle of one of my faves.

*skips off happily*

Ha! It is so much more fun when we don't need to order. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread