Low ohm vs Higher ohm Clearomizer. Pro's & Con's ? ? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

livinlarge

Apr 25, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Question.

Using typical Kanger tanks like the Aerotank, Mini Protank 3, Evod 2 or what ever brand in this class.
What are the pro's and con's where it comes to the ohm's of the tank. Like 1.5 ohm's, 2.0 ohm's, 2.5 ohm's.

Vape quality, flavour, battery life, juice consumption, lifespan of coils. Other pro's and con's?
Also do people find they need to turn up the wattage or lower the wattage on different ohm levels of coils.

I use a iTaste MVP 2.0 with variable wattage and normally keep it set to 8.0 watts to 9.0 watts for all tanks.
And I realize the MVP will auto adjust the voltage when I change to a different tank.
Any input or experiences would be appreciated.

Last edited:

maxd

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
NYC,NY
when you use "watts set up" - you/device are re-adjusting proper voltage and according coil resistance,
which is quite nice when you just start: consistent experience

when you use low ohms - it might give you more vape etc but in the cost of shorter battery live time
and vice versa for high ohm,

just try this and that combination over some days to find "your own one" :)

livinlarge

Apr 25, 2014
Toronto, Canada
when you use "watts set up" - you/device are re-adjusting proper voltage and according coil resistance,
which is quite nice when you just start: consistent experience

when you use low ohms - it might give you more vape etc but in the cost of shorter battery live time
and vice versa for high ohm,

just try this and that combination over some days to find "your own one" :)

Thanks for the input.
Just curious if and why people would choose to buy a 1.5 ohm say vs. a 2.0 ohm tank. Is there a benefit to choosing one or the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread